Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sydney Royal Easter Show - Rides & Games

Finally, I got time to sit down and exercise my fingers to continue my easter show diary ehehhehe. Sorry to took so long. Recently, I have been busy watching drama movies and I getting more roster back to work. okok,..let begin............

Actually, it pretty much like fun fair just it much more bigger compare to Malaysia. If not mistake, only 3 states got Royal easter show for whole Australia country. NSW (Sydney) is one of them. Please correct me, if anyone of u know it. I don't really interested play those games & rides because this is my 2nd time. So,...I wouldn't spent too much $$$ on it.

Just want to let u guys know 1st before view this post, this can be the most boring post because toooooo many pictures & less words. Actually, I pretty lazy to describe the whole thing, but at least, at the end of this post I included my video (wanna see me in action??? check it out)


























Doris, Alison, Me


Alison, Richard


Err...I don't know why our "peace" is backward, suppose face in front the camera.




























finally, Doris & I decided to ride the thunder bolt.

When, you watch the video, just ignore the noise, which everyone were screaming like hell LOL If anyone heart broken or stressed, better go to thunder bolt and screamed out loud till lose your voice it definitely feel so good! Anyway, thanks to Richard for recorded our video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Etwas komisch, aber durchaus interessant!