Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Brighton Beach (Victoria, Australia)

Today I have early shift and I finish at 12pm while Ray have a day off resting and awaiting to pick me up. Once we has lunch, suddenly Ray suggested since today was a beautiful day, hot & sunny should be good idea go to beach.

So, at the begining Ray wanted to go to St. Kilda Beach but I rather go to new beach which we havent explore. With spontaneous, AHAAAAAAAAA,!! I told Ray "how about go to Brighton Beach which recently I read from the book store." Then, with a quick browse on the internet and check the local & map.



Once done we quickly pack our stuff such as beach towels, snacks, sunscreen lotion, bottles of water and of course CAMERA!!!!!

Warn you guys, it might took a while to loading bcoz the file a bit large. So, just patience lahh. Please click on the pictures to view high resolution.




My favourite Picture!!! ^__~

ahhah now how many ppl of you got tempted wanna come to Brighton beach???


the water is cold :S it was 30` hot and omg my stupid onion hair (@_@') DAMN!


I was soooooo excited!



After that we drive to the South, this location called Green Point. Omg, the water is crystal clear awww..


A bit air pollution, otherwise it will be gorgeous.


Dont know somehow just to at them make me felt relax, stress FREE and happy. How lovely to see the owners and their "best friends" playing on the beaches.

(sound tender & begging) " RAY,....I want a puppies, buy one for me!!!!!"


Unfortunately, we cant wait till sunset bcoz it was damn early 5pm, properly need to wait till 8pm ;S. Besides, we also try to avoid traffic since today was Tuesday, peak hours. Anyway, we will be back! for pinic ahahahh.

okay guys that enough for today. I will upload mores pictures about Brighton Beach which will be coming soon.

2 comments:

@lice said...

OMG! I am so jealous!! I wan clean & clear beach in Msia also!!!

Laura Hii said...

unfortunately the water is freezing. I think malaysia got. somewhere at langkawi (dont know it is real) and sabah.