Tuesday, January 29, 2008

DFO Cheltenham

Today Ray & I went to Direct Factory Outlets which located at Cheltenham. Before we start our journey. We had a big breakfast and get ready for spent whole day at DFO.


Obviously, it was big meal so we skipped lunch. LOL



Address: Corner Grange Road & Centre Dandenong Road, Cheltenham 3192
Link: http://www.dfo.com.au/



Peter Alexander



Colorado



Country Road. My friend`s favorite



FILA....they backpack bags only AUS$15!!!! >_<'' Well,..there more sports stores which I didnt take all. ahahhah

QuickSliver!!



There also selling furniture, Painting, art stuffs, kitchen ware and etc.

Well,...if you a brand shopper properly this is you place but not for me. ;P unless it damn cheap prices.

2 comments:

@lice said...

Wah it's so good ah. Sometime KL also got many warehouse sale but the stock is kanasai bcos is like those given me FOC also I wont wear that kinda baju. Lucky u!!!

Laura Hii said...

"lucky u" = pokai me LOL