Thursday, January 10, 2008

Factory Outlet @ Collingwood, VIC

Yesterday, Ray & I went to Collingwood for the very 1st time. I found out through when one of my friend told me and I started to do own research on the internet. Yaaaa finally found it!!!

It is located at Smith Street and the suburb is Collingwood it allllllllll about shopping and you could possible find any branded fashion, sport, electronics and etc. ANDDDDDDDD...... the best thing is.... IT IS FACTORY OUTLET!!!! and cheaper price compare retail price. YAHOO!

The worst part is I forgot bring my camera, at the end use mobile lahhh -.-'


Did u see? Is NIKE omggg.........




more branded products such as quicksliver, roxy 7 etc lahhh u name it.





another my favourite store! I telling you guys, when u see the price you will "pengsan" faint. lowest as AUS$15.00 not just shirt but for Adidas bags!




hahahha purposely took this photo to show off for Richard, not just Kathmandu, alsoooooooooo got TIMBERLAND factory outlet. whahahahha. sorry, mate if we knew early last time we will bring you guys shopping there to buy your stuffs.



no just that, there more stores which I didnt take all pictures lahh,..man I got to save my energy & time for shopping. There one we saw a big sport bag NEW BALANCE only cost AUS$15!! at the begining, Ray saw it, he was like huh?????? Am I blind???? AUS$15????? it is for real???? he newly got tempted to buy whahahhah. But he more interested the NIKE bag which he think perfect for his brother. hahahah



Well,...there one is I need to clarified those factory outlets is genuine product BUT..... not the latest edition. Mostly are over years or discontinued production. However, all product are in NEW and good condition.


okokok...your guys must think I must be bought a lot of stuffs like hungry shopper, which you guys are WRONG. whahahhah I gotto control myself okay?? even it so cheap and there a few time really tempting my pocket $$$.

okkkkkkkkk.I`m telling the truth! I did bought one. Muahahhah



I bought a NIKE backpack bag which perfect for my traveling int he future. Only AUS$40!!!! GOSH.....I love the bag soooooo much.



The reason I bought it bcoz I dont had one and the previous one I already chuck it into the bin becoz all the zip is broken, ohya btw the previous one I had been used it for 4 years!!! since my 1st time come to Australia for studies (2003). GENG lehhh.....

That y, I have to used the green bag for my holidays to GOR hahahah which now you know why it make sense liew. MUahahahah.

Well,..I did saw a Adidas bag only AUS$15 but it too big and I felt like a kid carry "school bag" to school instead traveling which I think I will look awful. ahhah at the end I bought the NiKE one lahhhhhh.

ohya the best part I love about the bag is "Nike flow", such as smart design ahahahah;





If you guys wanna to know more about the bag design you can go to this website.

In Melbourne there more factory outlets which we havent explore and I found a really good website which it show all the links & list of factory outlets, that I love to share with you guys! Yaaaa.......another put on my lists next time can bring my oversea friends & family for shopping when come to Australia. (^_^)

Melbourne Factory Outlets

p/s: samantha........I`m waiting for u became my "kaki" for shopping.

anyone wanna care join with me???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for the tips .. I bet you're Malaysian !! :D Will be here in Melb for a week and definitely will go check it out :)

Laura Hii said...

yes I am! I bet u also another "kaki" from Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

Purchasing memory is such a time consuming process... You have to Google prices, sort through which ones are genuine, go out to a bunch of stores,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then fervently pray that the price doesn't fall in the next two weeks or so.

I've been done in by rapid price drops in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD card for my R4 gaming flash card at what I thought was a steal, only to later see that it had dropped by $5 in a week.

(Submitted on SysBro for R4i Nintendo DS.)

vishal said...

FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY OF GETTING AROUND 20% OF MONEY BACK ON YOUR PURCHASE TROUGH ONLINE

SHOPPING.SO WHAT YOU ARE STILL WAITING FOR ? SHOP ONLINE HERE.YOU CAN REGISTER HERE FOR FREE.

ENJOY ONLINE SHOPPING.


HURRY UP