Saturday, January 19, 2008

DIE! DIE! COLOR! you`re ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you hate TECHNO, ROCK, ELECTRIC music songs...you can click "EXIT" button on you windows NOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. LOL

OR

TURN OFF YOUR SPEAKERS
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
DIE! DIE! COLOR! is my new favourite band. I love their music SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!



THEY WERE SOOOOOOOO AWESOME XD!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are Japanese band with 4 members and was founded 2006. THEY SOOOOOO CREATIVE!!!! and created own music, lyrics also a singer and know how to play music techno instruments, keyboard and programing!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!



The moment I heard they songs from MYSPACE! I fallen in love with the band!! and I even offer them wanna to buy they album and email them in personally. yaaaaaaaaa I know I `m insane liew..... what you can do, if u like the songs sooooooooo MUCH! I means VERY Verrrrrrryy Much! XD


Album front cover

But, you know what? the best thing even happened to me, they emailed me and told me they album only available at Japan so, they happy to sent me MP3 file. OMGGGGGGGGG YAHOOO!! I dont have to buy the songs. YOUR GUYS RRRRRRRRRR AWESOME!!!! god bless U!!!



I have been listening to they music for many days ahhaahah never sick of it. Everytime I`m listened it will boost my mentally energy!!! YAAAAAAAAA......(~~*bouncing*~~) As for Ray, he hate it hahhahh coz he said dont know what the hell they singing about!. of cozzzzzzz lah! if Japanese. LOL I just love they musics.



They really got high potential in the future and whose know maybe one day can produced Japanese Manga animation soundtracks!. It gonna be so awesome!

My favourite songs are ALL!

1. Nebula
2. Nukegara
3. Beauty Shadow
4. Day Break

LOL..........they actually, produced more songs such as "Silence" & "Pressure" which not include in the album. If you guys interested you can check they MYSPACE

http://www.myspace.com/diediecolor

Even can view they video for they concert and more details.

DIE! DIE! COLOR! ........wansuaaa \(^_O_^) /

No comments: