Sunday, June 01, 2008

Yarra Valley

Finally....................can sit down, back for blogging and while enjoy my cup of Oolong Tea served small biscuits. (^_^) Cant believe after went for a few days tour, I`m getting more works and have to get the job done. (T_T) Seriously, I almost spent 12hours per days and I also dont wanna to know how many hours I spent at work this week. >_<' sighhhhhhhhh,...as I mentioned before, my work place is my 2nd home~~~~~~.


Although, today & Monday is my days off which I damn! happy, later in the evening I still need to go back to work place for some training and is optional. (not even get pay wtf).


I know some of you might think why I soooo "Piahhh" and I know my parents must be really worry what is going on and havent talk to them since Mother`s Day. Is not I`m really hardworking but I just wanna proof "something" with my 'CAN DO" attitudes and at the moment I`m trying to achieve it which it will be good for my future career.


Yet to do the regular routine at home. sighhhhhhhhh and recently I ate a lot instant noodles/soup & breads. okokokok.......I know it really bad for health, I dont have time to cook or even went to food court for takeaway. Today, I try eat veg & fruits only.


Okay...back to topic, generally the tour to Yarra Valley is just "OKay"...... bcoz we only limited 1 hour included lunch time + wine tasting + photography. wtf....... -___-' After the puffing steam train, our next destination is Yarra Valley and we gonna have lunch at Fergusson Winery, which it also has restaurant. According to the guide tour the chef is owner`s wife and went to Europe for chef training and coming to Australia for helping her husband run the business.


In front door

The tour we followed actually is pretty good, before you book online you can ask for special request for the lunch. For example vegetarian only. As for us, we purchased the ticket which included lunch which I think is a good idea bcoz the waitress/waiters will serve you 1st if got ticket lunch.




We were sharing table with other 4 tourists which from other country there 2 young womens from Korea and 1 couples from England which they just back from holidays at Singapore. The couples really friendly and told us about their holidays at Singapore, like yesterday they were in wearing thong & short pants but today they have to wear winter clothes, such as big changes. (^_^) and they also mentioned love to visit Malaysia in the future. hehehhe Ray & I promoting Malaysia ekekekekek. It was lovely to met & chat with them while enjoy our lunch.


Self-services and we get served with white & red wines. Btw, the wine is refillable. O.o'

So, for those who can drink, it will be really worth the money what you pay for! Basically, is not like a buffet lunch, which you just help yourself grab own plate and start queued and there staff cut this huge roasted beef, and you can grab some sauces, salads, vegs and coffee & teas.


trying Piont Nior, omg~~~ it was so sweet

After lunch, we keep eyes on our time bcoz we only got 30 minutes left. So, we went to wine store which just next to restaurant and of coz we get free wine tasting. Btw, I totally forgot to take the photo of the restaurant! sighhhhhhh nvr mind lahh next time we can go again bcoz we grabbed a map & brochures about other winery. (^_^)



At the end, we bought 4 Piont Nior which is damn cheapppppp!!!! and it was special on that day so, it cost us AUS$22 per bottle of Piont Nior usually cost AUS$32. We did try others but still love Piont Nior and it also 2004, really good year!



If you search on market price average wine in 2004 years will cost over AUS$35-AU$45 per bottle. Basically, 2004 years wine is 'good year' bcoz of enough amount of sun the grapes received, water, soil and etc. okokok I`m not a expert or 'heavy drinker' soooooo,.....dont judge me, especially YOU MOM!. I`m a good girl & been very 'kuaai'~*cough* cough*~ (^_^). We know little knowledge about wine and thanks to Ray`s cousin teach us and tours.



Now, I`m so tempted to open it >_<' at the moment only got 3 bottles left, 1 already given to Ray` boss which he absolutely love it, but what more happier is bcoz we bought a few Phillip Island chocolates for his cute daughter. I bet he & his wife finish the whole bottle by now. ;D and yet another bottle still haven't give to Ray`s cousin. So, only 2 more bottles left for us. I thinking to save it for our 8th anniversary or for special occasion.
If you guys notice there got roses bush plant at front for each row of grape, it was to detect the diseases in the grapes bcoz when ever roses get it first then followed by vines so, it will give early warning but nowadays some people say it just for good looks.




Lastly, before we hit the road back to Melbourne CBD, we stop by Chandon for 5 minutes. -___-' and some of others dont bother to get off the bus including Ray. Rayyyyyyy you such as loser and lazy. So, only me, england man and other guy get off the bus have a quick photograph around.



Omg,.......The view is sooooooooooooooo B. E. A. Utiful~~~ with those mountains and landscapes. what a breathtaking.








okay,........next will be Heavesville Sanctuary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of vineyard! :)

Laura Hii said...

CC: Thanks!