Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hate it!

Good Morning everyone~

I think this is my 1st time blog in early morning (1am-2am dont count -___-) Recently, a lot of things happened and my life is extremely hectic! Goshhhhhhhh! so, many thing I like to yell out loud and release my 'big rock' off my shoulder.

I extremely exhausted and work more & more hours, almost over 12hours per day! which my normal working hour started at 11am and most of the time will be midnight got home. Eventually, I dont even have time for shopping grocery & do houseworks (cooking, laundry, cleaning). My house more like a hotel -__-'

When talk about housework, I really really got piss off especially doing laundry! Due to my tight schedule I always missed my turn to use the wash machine tape as you know, we share laundry room with every units but the difference is just used own washing machine.

Since my normal working hour start at 11am, so the only time I got is before 11am and wakeup early to get the laundry done. Guess what?????? ppl here damn 'KIASU' wtf.........!!! it happened on me a few times within a week. On Saturday, I went to laundry room for bloody 3 times!!!! and still not available. I was like F.............................!!!! and by the time they done, I got to get back to work!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG so freaking piss off! Great~~~~ entire week I dont have clean clothes! >_<'!!! How am I suppose do my laundry in the midnight ???????? siaoooo~!!!!! and when my day off, god must be really hate me, it was raining all the time when I got my day off! Damn!!! totally, waste it and I got not choice have to hang my clothes in-door which it took bloody 4 days, my clothes still not dry enough bcoz now is winter! I told you before I reallly really really really realllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy hate winter season! often raining and a lot thing cannot be done since I`m outdoor person.
Forecast today

And when is sunny day, dont even think about it bcoz by the time you wanna wash your clothes, all the Clothes Hanger is FULL!!!! whats the point???????

So, today I woke up bloody 6am in the morning -__-' just to do stupid laundry which I have to do it 3 times with mountain of clothes!!!!

okay,...enough laundry topic!

Another thing is becoz spent so time at work I was physically & mentally exhausted I lose a few kgs. Even Ray also can felt it I lose some weight although we see each other everyday. Last few week I just bought a new jean size '7' but now DAMN!!! so lose and even you can just pull it down. FUCK!!!! waste my money, it doesnt fit anymore T_T.

I work sooooooo hard & earn money and wanna bought sometime I love and at the end I cant wear it!. GRRRRRRRRRRR......... wish to go back and refund but too late. T_T

Besides, there a certain issues it really make me , even Ray wanted to quit our current job bcoz of "politics" which I`m not convenience to talk about it. It really sensitive issues. My case, still alright. Nothing big deal which I still able to handle it and move on. Otherwise, I wont able work long hours.

sighhhhhhh.........on I totally forgot about 'DUAN WU JIE' and we dont bother to celebrate since I finish work at midnight. To be honest, I also very rare talk with Ray bcoz our work schedules so differences and the way we keep in touch just mobile & pad stick on fridge. But, we get used to it, since he started work with his company and now I got my own too.

Mannnn.....dont really dare to think of having baby? how we suppose to look after ?? no wonder the new generation, ppl tend to having kids in late ages. sighhhhhhhhhh,.....not to mention my birthday is coming soon. Hate it to think I`m getting old & run out of time.

okay...got to ciao~~~~

another bloody day -_____-'

3 comments:

Sammy said...

gal, be patient lo.. life is like tis.. it wont be everything wil go so smooth.. but hope it wil getting smooth lo...

@lice said...

Babies = NIGHTMARE!!

Laura Hii said...

Sammy: I will get over it.

Alice: YA! totally agrees with u! but, still got to have kid otherwise wont be 'complete'