Friday, May 23, 2008

Phillip Island (Part 2: Churchill)

Okay.........after Chocolate Factory, if you continued the journey next will be Churchill. Mannnnnnn,............we so run out of time. There more things to explore. Anyway, we will be back since our 3 park pass valid for 6 months (^_^)



I love churchill so much, not just view was amazing and even the name sound holy or wonderful. At here, I took some quite good photograph and we kind of disappointed bcoz we have to skip the " Churchill Island Walks" which it require 45minutes.

DAMN!!! we lack of time. (T_T) spent too much time at Chocolate Factory and we try to be on time for penguin parade. If you miss it, there not chance unless you wait for next day. Besides, those little penguin only come back ONCE and ANYTIME! on evening time only. Hell,..no we dont want miss it.

okay,..back to topic. Before we hit the road to churchill we stopped at San Remo town and ate our lunch = sandwichs in car. Then, we continued drove and will cross newhaven bridge and it will get you through the Churchill



Newhaven Bridge... another sound holy name. I like it.



After that we will get to see some wildlife.



More birds


These dog get to trained as cow/sheep dog.



So, big & hairy no wonder it called "Highland cow"

next,...we went to Amess House, Herb Garden, Wash House, Cellar, kitchen garden and moreeeeeeeee omg we skipped quite a few part (T_T)

the following photos I took from Kitchen garden which is my favourite part.



awwww so cute! I also feel wanna plant strawberry! Btw, is over season, wont have any strawberry.



Fake farm man



errrr.. dont know the name. It just look gorgeous.



okay....I hate my cheek and looks damn FAT! & old (T_T) so just shut up. ;P (for those who dont know me I was Super skinny like bamboo and even wind can blow me away when I was student at college)



to be continued...Part 3

2 comments:

@lice said...

The black swans are so damn cool and pretty. Prettier than the whites definitely. Nyehehe

Laura Hii said...

Alice: Is also our first time saw black swan, what a black beauty, I was DAmn "SAKAI" like urgent Ray to stop the car immediately and I went down to took it. sighhhhhhh wish more time at Churchill, there more places for good photography T_T.

Nvr, wait you guys come to Melbourne we go there together again okay?