Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mommy I Love U! Happy Mother`s Day!

Happy Mother`s Day!


Wishing you all the best and have a wonderful Mother`s Day. Always in perfect health which same as papa & brother. That`s the most important thing in life cause it will keep everyone happy. Hopefully, papa & brother will bring you out have a great dinner or treat your favorite KFC`s Chicken.



I know mama,..... since I living at Australia, no one helping do the house works, shopping for grocery, having breakfast - "tofu" at kopitiam and we used to "curi-curi" went out makan KFC without telling papa or brother. ahahahh I guess it have been ages you haven't enter the KFC restaurant.


At the begining I do thinking buy a present & GIANT Mother`s Day Card. Which there a lot more choices & wonderful gifts. But, almost everytime you get in trouble to received, neither it damaged or never "safely arrived" Srewwwwwwwwwww the Malaysia Post Office!!! *&#$%!!!!!!! oopss, sorry mom........ dont means to be rude, it just every time talk about them it really hit my nerves.


I know is pretty late here and is freaking 2am. I was think hoping the 1st thing in the morning you will read my blog and there so much thing I like to share with u & papa about our new house & my work. However, tomorrow (Sunday) I need back to work & have to stay back for a while for some training stuffs. So, Ray & I will make a late phone call some time at night. We will make sure it would pass 12am lahhh ahahhah.


Today, (yesterday Saturday) is my day off and Ray & I did went back to new house to do more cleaning and unpack our stuffs. And guess what mum????, we finally met one of the neighbor there and he got PUPPY!!!! awwwwwwwwww damn cute mum!!!!! next time I will take some photo to show u if...if lahhh got chance. (^_^). okokk.....I bet you gonna be soooooooooo curious how it look like and later asking over the phone again n again >_<'. So, I just find picture on the internet lahhh.



cute lehhh... eheheheh

Anyway...... mama although I dont buy you any gift, I would like to dedicate you a song. I was looking for ages and it sang in cantonese. It called "MA MA I LOVE YOU" Hope you like it. Btw, it might take a while to loading before you can hear the song. So,.... please be patience.




p/s: hey bro,..you better turn the speaker LOUD arrr,...and let mum use computer!!!! today is MAMA .........tai sai! okay?? and help me look after them well. You`re the mannnn ;P

No comments: