Monday, December 31, 2007

Holidays Part 6 (The Twelve Apostles )

The most breathtaking view and world-FAMOUS>>>>

THE TWELVE APOSTLES!


-.-' cant expect much other ppl took the photo. look at the background.








A lot ppl fishing at the beach at that time.


Soooo amazing mother of nature!!!



Stupid weather, all the sudden turn DAMN hot!! after the Port Campbell I cannot "tahan" gotto public toilet change my clothes into T-shirt & short pant. (>_<)









Ray & I gonna develop the photos and mail home to tempt our both parents spend holidays here. ehehehh so, guys...... if anyone of u interested to join us holiday we can plan it. Maybe later we can book a van & go together!

So,..anyone of you got tempted after see the photography??? you got to see your own eyes! is beautiful.

okay.......... Part 7

2 comments:

@lice said...

I AM TEMPTED. Me! Me! Blame on Singapore Airlines, else I might be in one those pics with you, muahaha!

Laura Hii said...

Alice: Please me let me know early!! next time we go holidays together. At the moment, Me & Ray started to plan for our next holidays for next year! but still dont know where. Need to do a bit research around Australia.