Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Party 2007

This year the Christmas Party theme is more like POOL & BBQ Party. Unfortunately, it was raining day from morning till afternoon and evening it was bloody freezing. Sighhhhh,..so, not one gonna swim even the pool been heat on.

I was finished work at7.30pm and I just change my clothes at toilet and rush to the party. phewww.....too bad some of our colleagues couldnt make it because of other party as well. December month for sure is party season ;D

The Party was hold at one of our colleague house which got swimming pool, their rented some woofers for music and our manager bring her BBQ equipments and even cooked for us! wai sei....(^_o_^)

It was fun, really enjoy the foods, music and no way this time to get drunk bcoz I got early morning shift next day. DAMN~~~~(shit! is morning liew) However, I was busy to took the pictures, hahah and like a paparazzi and at the end I turn Cameraman girl which I need to make a copy for our manager and plan to stick our photos at workplace. (@__@)'

Once everyone arrived we started gathered and open Christmas Crackers YAaa~~~ and everyone will got a hat to wear it. Then party get started and enjoy our BBQ dinner. After that is Open Christmas present!!! Follow by Karaoke (@_@') heheh there no way your guys gonna make me sing :P



My present is from Hollie. THANK YOU HOLLIE!!! OMggg so big my xmas present and quite heavy. Everyone were so curious what is it in there. ahhah



The gun is from my manager :P



There a meaning behind this gun ahahah. Only a few ppl received "special gift" from manager. She make a short speech and describe I`m a person who always get the job done & efficiency and always met the company mile stones like shooting the targets. So, that why I`m she bought me a gun. ahahh THANKS for your compliment! okay,what I`m gonna do with it???



I love candles~~~



OMG~~~~ Chocolates~~~ (*** heaven mode***) how thoughtful even got 2 mugs awwwwwww



ONCE AGAIN Thank you very much HOLLIE!! Luvvvvvvv the present! (^_^).

and

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone....... (~*hugs&kisses*~)

2 comments:

13th Panda said...

MERRY XMAS dear laura~~

Laura Hii said...

13th panda: Wishing You Merry Merry Christmas to you!