Friday, December 28, 2007

Holidays schedule (26 Dec -27 Dec)

Okok...I`m try my best to refresh my memory. Too many places. So, guys be prepare. It gonna took me a while to finish blogging about the whole trip.

Please click on the map then it will be easy to understand our journey.



okay.......that night I coulnt slept bcoz I was toooooooo excited and at the end I only slept for 1 hour. Damn! bcoz Ray kept woke me up at 2am to get ready. Besides, how I`m gonna sleep at 8.30pm????? (@_@) everyone seem so tired and keep snoring (>_<')

Schedule (26 Dec 07)


Name Places - What we had done.

Oakleigh East - started drive at 3am

Geelong
- stop at town to take some photos

Torquay
- pass through (sea view to the end) AMAZING!!!!!!!

Anglesea
- pass through

Fairhaven
- went to see the lighthouse & wait for sunrise 5am

Eagle Rock Marine Sanctuary
- more beach and rock from top view

Eastern View - Officially see the BIG sign of GREAT OCEAN ROAD.

Lorne - stop and took some photos of beach

Apolla Bay
- stop & saw some ppl surfing (lengchai ooo)

Otway - to see the lightstation & great ocean walk

Twelve Apostles Marine National Park - before that we saw wildlife koala!!!!!!!!!!! on road omg!!!

The Twelve Apostles - Stop every places just to see those "batu batu"/apostles and breathtaking view.

Loch Ard Gorge - I got myself wet (not "that" U pervert)

Port Campbell - Makan Time/lunch & bought some souvenir

London Bridge - see the "batu" again

Warrnambool - pass through the town

Port Fairy - Check-in at YHA hostel backpacker @4.15pm

Tower Hill - see wildlife animals & some lookout is breathtaking view.

Port Fairy - Mayne river & Griffth Island

Port Fairy - Chinese Restaurant Dinner time @ 9pm

Schedule (27 Dec 07)

Port Fairy - started drove back non-stop (used shortcut) @ 7.30am

Melbourne - we gone straight back to CBD & Queen Victoria Market arrived 11.30am

Chadstone - Lunch time & ladies shopping time!

Home - put our stuffs & shower

Southland Shopping Centre - More girls shopping

Springvale - Dinner time! @ 9pm

After that we all AAAAaamen liew... ;S



2 comments:

Sammy said...

photo~photo~!!

Tell richard next time at least need to take one photo to show to me n leong lah... miss him too much..
hahaha
i open new blog oh..hehehe~ check it out..starting writing some thing as u..hehe

Laura Hii said...

Sammy: give to me NOW! your blog link.