Saturday, December 08, 2007

Happy 21st Birthday To Nic!

Yesterday I went to Nicola`s Birthday Party. The party was started 7.30pm till whenever...ahhahah at Masonic Lodge Camberwell. The Party was AWESOME!! \(^_o_^)/.

oh mannnnnn it was exhausted ahhaha, I was work early morning from 7.30pm-2pm and I only got a few hours for me to prepared and get dress up. Besides I need to catch the train to Richmond to met others and went together to the Party. ahahh We were kind of early about 7.35pm we begin our party and after a few hours getting more Nicola`s friends come to the party.

The party was awesome, been met a lot ppl, making new friends, drinking, dancing and drinking whole night. Yaa at the end we all kind of "high" LOL n some are getting really drunk.

We stay till 12.30am and we been kick out hahah bcoz they wanna close the Masonic Lodge Camberwell. So, we all went to Nicola`s home to continued..... omg~ :S

I couldnt drink any more bcoz today I got early shift started at 8.15am! Shit!. I was sooooooo death this morning bcoz lack of sleep & my head still aching. So, I called Ray come to Nicola`s house to pick me up at 2.00am.




The video was suck, ahhah I also dont know what the heck I tape it. :S Btw, the pictures also suck and ugly I means ME!. OMG



I cant wait for the next Xmas party and the worst is next day I got early shift AAaggain!!!!! ARRRRR.. R ur guys wanna kill me??! You think I`m Superwomen o.O?

No comments: