Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy Birthday To Ray!

Update: Forgot to add the music part. We both really like the album called ALLOW US TO BE FRANK from Westlife. The songs actually I found it a month ago. ehhe Do some research on it. Even Ray felt touched after I done with the dinner and I play the songs for whole night. Which really bring out the romantic environment. hope you guys enjoy the songs and maybe you also can share with ur loved one.


yeapp...someone 1 year old liew yesterday. ehehh Lucky we both have a day off then I got more time to set up the romantic dinner at home. Unfortunately, Ray had a long hours meeting in the afternoon.

At the begining he knew I will cooked dinner at home but he never expect I do more then just simply dinner. ahahh It took me whole day to do the preparation and the "master plan" I have been brain storm what I`m gonna buy, timing and decoration for ages. Even the cake I already booked for a few weeks in advance.

I always asked what do you like to have on Birthday but he keep told me he just want a long life noodles since he is foo chow. So,..i did cooked it. I been cooked the chicken herbal soup a day before he actual birthday. So, that I got more time to do others thing.

So,..in the afternoon as for lunch we ate Long Life chicken noodles soup added chinese red wine. Of course got boiled egg. eheheh very foo chow style.


Ray love ate the chicken dip with chilli soy sauce.






okay....after lunch I told Ray we got to go to Chadstone because I got another special for him, that I booked a ICE CREAM CAKE. (^_^) ahahha need to be pick up and went back to home straight away and I told him today we will have birthday dinner at home.

Once he went out for meeting,....I started to do the set up and decoration.

DECORATION









okay...after that time to cook!

FOODS









next.................

MUSIC





ROMANTIC BIRTHDAY DINNER @ HOME





















PRESENT TIME!






Once again Happy belated honey!!!

7 comments:

@lice said...

Happy Birthday to Raymond and I know he must be still drooling in your sweet arrangement, one word for u...LIHAI!!!!

Anonymous said...

u should show raymond face which he is happy n "gang dung" hahahah
anywhere... wish him happy birthday..haha

Laura Hii said...

Alice: I will let Ray know. aiyaaa alice u a bit kua zang me lahh.

Sammy: oohh that one need to be keep private. heheh we took 79 photos and only a few I can share with ur guys. :P

cooknengr said...

Sang Neek Kui Lok

13th Panda said...

WAAAAHHHHHHH!:-O!!! I M VERY VERY IMPRESSED LO! U are such a nice n sweet gf! Lucky Ray! even Mr Oink and me not this romantic ler....SO NICE the dinner setting~

Laura Hii said...

Cooknengr: thks!will let Ray know.

13thpanda: Thks for compliment, yaa I put a lot effect on it. Ray sure will happy if he know a lot readers care about his`s birthday. I believe his birthday wish will come true since so many ppl blessing him.

Everyone: MILLION OF THANKS!!! RAY WILL VERY HAPPY ABOUT IT. \(^_O_^)/

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about technology, and how integrated it has become to our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets less expensive, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.sosblog.com/-b/Will-the-R4-or-R4i-work-b1-p2.htm]R4i[/url] DS rrPost)