Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Puffing Billy Steam Train

It was lovely & fun to take Puffing Billy Train and I so wanted to ride AGAAINNN!!. Our bus tour were stop at Belgrave station where we departure and stop Menzies Creek. We were so enjoy the autumn season scenery around the Dandenong ranges, especially fresh air... omg~~~and some of trees are really beautiful & with colorful leaves.

However, we really disappointed bcoz we didnt get chance to buy some souvenir. T_T I was so upset at that time. But, Ray try to comforted me and told me, he promised will bring me next time, and it will be our own trip. ~*sob*sob*~. Also, we nearly dont have time for take some photos I means on the train station how you can miss it.




We nearly get lost from our guide tour wtf!
Mannnnnnnn,we wanna take some photo of ourself standing next to train!

At the end, we were like...Shit!...where`s our tour?!!! Cepat! Cepat!! try to find our group and finally saw them taking photo at the front. phew~~~


>_<' sighhh~~~sun`s ray It was such as RUSH! and imaging sooooooooooo many people! want to take they turn for photography.

After that, we RUSH! to find our tour group carriage and grab our sit and we were given Train ticket (old fashion)


Front


Back


Another train


I wish I got 2 Laura,...one holding camera, & one holding video camera.




Cute kids



I bet someone at back snap me too~




Another train coming from opposite way. It was so fun & GREAT! experiences about this part. Once the train pass through us, everyone in the train greeting, waving and say hello to you!!!



From around the world tourists...... we also non-stop waving and hello to every single of them with BIG smile :D

~*those steam really "killing" my baby cam*~ (T_T)


If I wasn't wear skirt, so sure I will be like them enjoy the scenery.




So young & pro in photography





heloo mate~~


we snapping each other ahahhahh




So,...on the train Ray & I got a plan, once the train stop and arrived Menzies Creek. We RUSH and go to the very front train to take another pictures, how ever some ppl even more "KIASU" then us. -___-' still took us a few minutes to get out turns.

By the way, those train will continue the journey so, we better hurry and also dont want the tour delay bcoz of us.



anyway,........I will be back!






next............................Yarra Valley Wineries

6 comments:

Sammy said...

train.. i wish i have chance to have a ride on it..haha

Laura Hii said...

sammy: you will. try save $ as many as u can & came to visit me. i bring u alllllllllllll the places.

@lice said...

Ohh it's so nice to sit like that, I mean with the legs out swinging when the train move, hehe. O, btw, I can see u are wearing an black opaque tights under your dress, isit cheap in Aus and easy to be found? It's so hard to get it here other than 9" or 7" type, unless is low quality one!

Laura Hii said...

Can be quite expensive depends the quality, patterns & fabric.

The price range about AUS$6-AUS$20 (maybe can find more cheap)

Ya, can buy from any stores and can say everyone will had one included kids!

I usually, bought around AUS$7-9 & my size is "Tall".

About the size are;
*Average
*Tall
*Extra Tall
*Free Size

and Made In China -_-'

How much at Malaysia? Maybe next time I go to KL I should buy bulk! If you need my help, just let me know.

@lice said...

Ohh this can be find cheap depend on quality too. But I think you will still find it cheap if convert to AUD$. Cheapest I found so far is about RM10 plus which the quality is really so nipis, like stocking type and can go up to RM40 with some slight pattern on the tights. :) Nice for your winter rite, hehe!

Unknown said...

Puffing Billy Tour is very enjoyable, Specially when we go through forests.