Sunday, June 17, 2007

Queen Victoria Market - Melbourne (Part 1)

Sorry guys!!! for took so long to update my blog. Recently, I have been really busy with my work and I don't even got to time to online check my emails. Support yesterday I was gonna do it but I was too tired and exhausted to move my lazy butt to computer chair. ahhaha Whole day I just have been sleeping, eating, relaxing and dammit! still heaps of homework need to be done. (>_<) okay enough with the crap!

Basically, QVM pretty much like Paddy Market at Sydney or like Pasar Malam at Kuching. So, you got the ideas. I can found anything at QVM and the price even damn cheap!!!!,..YEAP ! when i said "anything" I mean it!. From Clothes-Homeware-plant-foods-pet-etc. You name it lahhh. If you ask me which one I prefer? I still think Paddy Market is the best bcoz it got more choices and variety.

Girl`s best friend!!!!!!hohoho so much to choose (@__@')


Did you guys notice something above this photo????? on the top, center there a few masterpieces are naked painting. oh La la....heheeh


so much for jeans, no where to fit it

There one thing I don't like QVM is bcoz although they selling a lot of clothes from tops to pants, underwear, shoes, socking, hats, Jacket, gloves and etc, There no fitting room for us to try on. Besides, the weather is damn cold, even got fitting room I dont feel wanna take off all my jumper, scarf, and shirt just to try on the clothes. If is summer time I dont mind. But, I rather go inside the Shopping centre which got heater and proper fitting room.


Cheese board, it look pretty like chopping board.



still got long long way down. It pretty big



Fresh honey,.... fresh eggs & chicken from farms and the chicken is alive!!!!



DVDs, CDs....of course not pirated one!!!!!!damn cheap compare to retail stores.



This place is so good, you even can found pet needs and pet foods.



When I saw this master pieces I feel like at hometown bcoz my parents house got a lot chinese painting.



If my dad saw this , he properly will buy it ahhahaah. My favorite is the sakura flower. My heart is "itchy" feel wanna bring it home. I love the background color pure white and light-soft pink flower, Make me feel spring time and relax. If hanged in our house it gonna be highlight our house. But, we didnt buy it becoz we will move out again, till we buy our very 1st house, then can start to planning for decoration.



My favourite part!!! hahahh I know I`m such as weirdo. I love shopping for kitchen wares compare shopping for clothing. Maybe becoz I love cooking and sometime I love to decorate my kitchen and do nice presentation on the foods. Then, we both will feel enjoy and appropriate the food more. ahhaahh

I still remember I always do foods presentation when come to Chinese new year eve dinner. My mum will responsible do the cooking while I will set the dining area and house decoration. hmmmmm,..so missed hometown. (T_T)



lose weight??? anyone dare to try it in front million of people??? hahaha



cute cactus

okay,..enough for today. Part 2 will coming out soon and I still haven't finish edit the video. I promise next post will more interesting & juicy heheheh. okay guys,..hope you guys enjoy the weekend and start back work 2morow have a good week!

No comments: