Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

Today is my "Big Day" and also an ordinary day and I don't really felt excited to celebrate properly because of my busy schedule on work. Every time I got home, I just feel wanna take a hot shower and have a good night sleep. Or, it is because I don't like other people who make it such as big deal. It is jealous or envy?? Maybe.?? Anyway whateverrrrrrrr. Thanks goodness lucky is not my 21st. ahhahah Otherwise I will be miserable.

Well, this year is a bit difference, it is my 1st time having my birthday an other state in Australia > Victoria. This year is a bit hard to celebrate with my loved one due to our work roster. He work in morning shift and I`m at night shift.( Damn I finish work at 10pm). Although, he did asked for taking leave but the company is not allow due to lack of shift manager.

However, I still got birthday present and cards from friends> Sammy from Malaysia and Naomi from Sydney. At here I would like to say THANK YOU to show my appreciation for remember my Birthday I really feel touched, happy and not alone for your warmest wishes.

Below is from Sammy e-card which is mean....but cute and funny.



hiyooooooo sammy,....I wouldnt dare to have chocolate mud cake or any cake with "that" color for ages bcoz of you. LOL just kidding lahhh. I`m such as pig can eat anything when hungry or it looks tempting.

Another e-card from Sammy.



Yaaa,\(^__0__^)/...........cant wait to receive your present. Hopefully the Malaysia post office wouldn't steal it from me. (T_T) Everyone know Malaysia Post is S. U. C. K!

Below is Naomi`s birthday card from Sydney



Thank you so much I love it, so cute and classic. ;D



Warmest wishes from Naomi. I love u Naomi!!! Muak..! and thanks for wrote such as long letters as well.

And finally, but not at last. Lovely breakfast with my honey at home... heeheh. Well, this morning I`m damn good in mood although need to wakeup early in the morning to prepare the breakfast as celebrated my birthday. At least, the 1st thing is the morning and the person I want to see is >>him.



Mix western + Asian meal. LOL Just some salad. bread, sausages, eggs, rices, and Chinese chinese ginseng chicken soup. Since we both working so hard at outside, need to drink some nutritions soup.

And another surprise from him.



HOLY....MOLY........ is Cortec! (www.cortechair.com) is bloody expensive hair straighter and only available at HairHouse Warehouse. At the beginning, I wasn't sure about the product but after I done some research on internet. I`m speechless.

Okay,........so, it wasn't that bad at all. At I still have loved one ( friends & Ray + Family) I felt contented and I wanna say I LOVE YOU all.!!!

Hugs & Kisses X O X O :)

P/S: 1 more day.....cant wait for weekends and sleeping & relax entire day at home. heheh

No comments: