Saturday, June 23, 2007

Lovely LunchBox

Yesterday, Ray & I both had to work night shift. So, I `m free for whole morning and afternoon. I decided to cooked nasi lemak for our lunch and since Ray wouldnt be back for dinner, I will made him a lunchbox (errrrrrr actually, is dinner box). Bcoz, in the middle night, where he can buy takeaway foods.

Things turn into quick surprisingly, a simple lunchbox turn into "masterpiece" heheheh



Ta------TAAAAAA

Bcoz he such as monster, I added a piece of pizza in bottom lunchbox and the rest is nasi lemak liew. To tell you guys the true, sometime I do felt "sinfu"= happy when I able make dishes or lunchbox for him and at the sometime feel enjoy what I`m doing.


Do you think it does looks like Ray LOL?????

I can see that today Ray is extra energetic and more motivated when go to work LOL....bcoz he is looking forward to eat my "Oi sam fang hub" in Cantonese means "lovely lunchbox"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoi,

ur darling know that the lunch box u made to him is look like him or not huh?
hahaha.... think when he saw the lunch box n know that it is him, did he willing to eat?(but when hungry may b he will eat what ever thing lo) hehehe!

Laura Hii said...

sammy: yaaaa he know about it and he reaction is just " shake he`s head and smile at me" LOL speechless....(^_^)