Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hair

Today, I finally went to hair salon to get my hair cut done. Suppose, it was last Saturday but the salon was fully booked and I end up need to made my appointment with them. Well, it is a Korean Hairdresser and I forgot to bring my camera to shoot the salon. (not to shoot the process when I`m getting my hair cut lahhhhhhh :P)


I was sick of my long long hair and feel heavy and often got trouble at sleep especially when my shoulder keep pull my hair. The picture just took from yesterday night. I look like a ghost (@_@')

I always like Korean Salon bcoz they sure "know" how to cut our hair better rather then ang moh Salon. The salon is nothing fancy or looks high class. Just an ordinary salon. The reason I choose it bcoz

1. Korean Salon (just look in the Korean artists & Rain hair cut ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love it!!!)
2. First impression (they are soooooooooo polite! ex: open door for me, nice greeting)
2. $$$ ( compare to high class like Toni& Guy - I`ll pokai)
3. Regular customers ( just look at the appointment book (@_@')
4. Own experience (went to Korean Salon once at Sydney)

You guys has no idea how anxious I am at the beginning, it was so hard to find any Hair Salon here especially Korean one. At the end I need go to Clayton which more Asian people and quite near Monash UNI.

Once I`m done, just went to grocery store and started camwhore at home LOL. Suddenly, I looked back my pictures in my hard disk. Woo!,..I just realized that I got my haircut once a year. Just look at 2003 when I was just arrived at Australia for studies till now 2007. My worse experience is 2004 I permed my hair which at that time was sooooo damn popular the Japanese's hairstyle. I was so disappointed and I look like a L.I.O.N!!! and at the time Raymond keep laughed & teasing me. (T_T) I will NEVER everrrrrr perm my hair, even you pay for me to Toni & Guy. (>_<)
sigh,...getting old and fat liew.......

Well, before I went to salon, I actually do some research ehehheeh on the internet, and wondering what kind of haircut will suitable and then I even printout the picture and ask the hairdresser it is possible to get this kind of haircut and will it look good on me.

So, this is the outcome. Ta...TAAA.



And can you guys guess how $$$ it cost me???

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
it was only AUS$25.00. WOO cheappppppp! my previous one haircut cost me with "3 digits" AUS$XXX The hairdesser told me my front hair was too short. At least need to over the nose level. By the time it will grown longer and playing with the wax cream. It will look a lot better and will like the picture`s hairstyle.

Thanks good I don't look like white trash/punk (samseng). I`m sure will be back again to that salon. Now what.........??? feel wanna dye my hair & highlight. kekekekkek

P/S: By the way, tonight is Full MOON ohhh...hope you guys enjoy. I love moon and my camera suck! cannot take a good one. okay have a good weekend!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah .. the pretty one is u ma ..
rite?
heheh

Laura Hii said...

pazuzu: what do u means ?? all pictures above is me except the one on last photo on left with the purple background. I felt I look like tomboy. LOL

@lice said...

Nice haircut! suits u a lot, like it very much!...perhaps I should get my hair done when I go for holiday in Melbourne, even cheaper than you cut in KL eh, haha!
BTW, i activated my blog back and hopefully I will not be lazy to update it again!

Laura Hii said...

alice then: thanks! I`m looking forward to read ur blog. (^_^)

Anonymous said...

raymond accept it or not?
new hairstair
hahaha..really modern

Laura Hii said...

anonymous: yeap (^_^) bcoz it is not expensive & still look great.

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Laura!
U look absolutely stunning. Ur new hair style is really cool. Can you please tell me where this Korean Salon is in Melbourne. I have short hair, but would like to have something nice and Asian in short hair. Hope you can give me the details.

Cheers

Laura Hii said...

hi, jenish

here the address of my hairdresser shop

http://laurahii.blogspot.com/2007/11/my-new-hairstyle.html

Anonymous said...

Interesting post you got here. I'd like to read more about this topic. Thanks for giving that information.
Joan Stepsen
High tech gadgets

Term Papers said...

I have short hair, but would like to have something nice and Asian in short hair. Hope you can give me the details.

Laura Hii said...

term papers: At Australia, very easy just went to any Asian salon instead western salon and ask from hair magazines bcoz mostly they use Asian/japan/Korean magazine for customer reference and then u can talk to ur hairdresser.

Unknown said...

Posts like this will teach me to take a long weekend offline, and off of the newsreader.

Advantage Term Papers – We do it your way