Monday, December 31, 2007

Holidays Part 8 (Port Campbell)

After that....thing getting more interesting ehehheh which Ray & I just cannot "tahan" kept laughing.


it looks like a garden!!! amazing...



On our way and following Richard & JC..... this is what make us laugh so much and at the end invented another new "nickname" whahahahahha just everytime look at that photo for sure we couldnt stop laughing.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ladies & gentlemen I introduce you the "KING & QUEEN OF FLYs!!!!

MUAHHAHHAHH



HAHAaahha...dont kill me arrr~~

Richard kept spinning his jacket around whahahhah Damn funny & hilarious! As for Jc "Queen of Fly" there million of flies like to follow or stick over her body!!

Thank god, it it wont happen on me Muahhahh (^_O_^)

okay following even "GEH" and unbelievable!!!! even saw by our own eyes (@___@')

On the right view will see...~~~~(#__#')


what the.......-.-' do you think what I think???? you can click on the picture to see "bigger"~~~

and....................

on our left you also will see (*__*)'

THe hole.....-.-'

OMG...dear god you for sure like to make joke muahhhhhhhahahah it is unbelievable!!!

GOSHhhhhhhhhh...later I need to "wash" my (@_@) & my brain!

okay cut the crap next is Makan TIME!!!

we finally arrived small town of Port Campbell and try to search for FOODS!!! at the end we still bought Fish & Chips bcoz is cheaper. The rest or eat at restaurant/ cafe bloody expensive like over AUS$20!! which normally you can buy it around AUS$8-9++.



AUS$10!! (1 fish fillet, 2 prawns, 2 calamaris, & a lots of chips) (@_@')

well,...what you can expect when come to tourist places.

Next...Part 9

2 comments:

bluechipholidays said...

Hey! You've got beautiful photos in here. I enjoyed watching it. How about a Holidays in Dorset? Is it fine?

Unknown said...

I already love the place! Very nice photos. Does the food tastes good?



wales holiday