Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone

Is 25th! Merry Christmas everyone! It was exhausted day after finish work but full of surprises day too.

I didnt realized Richard & JC finally arrived and lucky I just finish work and manage to called Ray to guide them how to drive to our places.

Annnnnnnd, I also received a Christmas present & card from Doris. OMGGGGGGgg I nearly cry after I read your card and the photo. (T_T) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ~~*Muak...muak..*~~ hugs*~~

okay enough for emotion, walau... I `m was in such as rush bcoz after reach home I need to take a shower and Ray started to chasing me "QUICK ! QUICK! everyone is waiting for you for dinner!! :S besides a lot of store will closing soon.





So, we just went to Hon Tran @ Springvale for simple Christmas Dinner and went to supermarket to bought a lot foods & drink for tomorrow our longggggggggg journey.


I saw it when I went out to empty my bin. Full moon always a good sign for me hehehehh. Before that, we on our way home we all saw a really big, round and yellow moon! It was amazing! Dammit Ray drove too fast how the hell can shot a proper picture on the moon.

Okay,..so that all for today and will be away for a few days. Good night and have a wonderful Xmas :D

No comments: