Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holidays (8th OCT - 18th OCT) Part 1

Phillip Island - 8th Oct 2008

Omg,...this took me forever to update the blog, not to mention have to resize & edited the files and I was really hard time to pick the photos and get time to upload due to my limited time. -__-. sorry guys for taking so long.....

okay, lets begin. the following are the journey and places we visited. I will briefing go through coz later need to get ready to work. >_<". Time is precious!

1. Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
2. Churchill
3. Koala Conservation Centre
4. The Nobbies
5. Penguin Parade


Everyone end up fall slept while Ray`s sis & I at back having "gals talks session" for non-stop LOLOL XD



How you can resist chocolate factory?? hehehhe I mainly takecare the photography while Ray took care video recording. So, basically you wouldnt see me much in photos since it wasnt my 1st time been there.

btw, my mom wear my t-shirt LOLOL.....got penguins on it. (^_^' )



This is Churchill. It was bad weather, it keep "on & off" raining & shower day. How annoying. When we was in the middle walk from places to places it start rained and we have to find place to hide. it wasnt fun at lot and we skipped a few places. And the worse is our cameras & video Cam nearly got wet.


We stopped at Rogers cottages coz it was raining. So, it was bored and I took this photos. It was real lavenders & vegs from garden.

There, no way have to asked our parents to walk in rain like other youngsters. After that, thing getting worse, my family members wont stand the cold weather coz it was less then 20 degrees. And guess what? my brother started nose bleeding and my father got headache and red eyes. -___-' Anyway, everyone is alright and just take the whole journey slowly.


Okay, after visited the Churchill, next will be Koala Conservation Centre. I wouldnt upload all photos at centre coz you properly sick of koala.


Koala hugs~


Big Happy Family~~~~


Next, The Nobbies.

According to Info Centre, it was Australian`s second largest seal colony via interactive cameras which you focus in on the seals above & below the water.

We spent quite long time here coz the view it was breath taking. Everyone get so excited included me! coz it also our 1st time to The Nobbies. Last time Ray & I didnt have much time.



It is beautiful~~? and it also FREAKING COLD!!!!!!
















ohya,...this time we really lucky! coz we saw

-

-

-


-


-


-


-


-


-




saw penguin in daytime! omg,.....(O_O)



Aww,.....so cute~~~



and

there more more..............(O_o)



it was a hurted penguin


omg...must be bite from seals!



We also saw seagull and their baby awwwwww


waaa,...their mama feeding them



opss,..spelling mistakes. Anyway whatever lahhhh


Everyone wrap like dumpling ahhahahahah.....

Anyway, one thing we missed is the Seal Rocks & BlowHole. coz it need another 500m to walk. Unfortunely, my parents cant stay the weather & tired with such as walk distances.

next,...

Penguin parade. This time I saw something interesting >>> sex education! ahahahah

Is real penguin in there













ahahhah,......you pervert, it wasnt what u thinking!

Next will be our places we stay when we at Phillip Island.

Kaloha Resort
www.kaloha.com.au



We booked a Townhouse.

It was nice place to stay with family, coz it provided all the facility included kitchen wares and 2 bathroom & 3 toilets. (^_^) not fighting for that hahahahh.





















Instant foods! we couldnt bother to cook since it all about holidays! time for relax.



makan time!........

Everyone started eating! mannnnnnn................... wait for me!! T_T

We went to some cafe to order takeaway. I ordered some burger & chips. It was the most expensive burger I ever ate!


btw, it was hugh!!!!

my parents (O_O) was shocked by the size & the prices as well. XD



nah,...it was almost the same size as my head.

This bloody burger cost me $19.95 (included chips & soft drink) What a rip off! anyway, what you can expect come to tourist place.


okok,..this is really bad angle to took pic of me. My face like BUN!!! >_<'

okay next day, we stop Amaze N Things but, turn out not one wanna go. -__-' I think everyone think this place is for kids only. hiyaaaaa that`s not cool. next time I will go with my friends ;P I swear it gonna be fun coz I check on website : http://www.amazenthings.com.au/ and when people go to Phillip Island, anyone will love that places.

So, that all we spent 1 day n 1 night at Phillip Island. Next will be Part 2


btw, I update http://www.fotoluver.blogspot.com/

hope you guys enjoy it (^_^)

2 comments:

@lice said...

That Amaze N Things looks cool to me, I would like to visit too if I was there, ha ha ha we're kids anyway, STILL. Hahaha

Laura Hii said...

Alice: Yes! never too old to be fun.