Sunday, December 30, 2007

Holidays Part 3 (Fairhaven - Eagle Rock Marine Sanctuary)

Okay next destination is Fairhaven to see the lighthouse and waited for the sunrise. We spent a while here bcoz it took us ages just to take proper photos and mostly it turn out really bad because of the sun light exposure and wrong setting on the camera.

okok,...I still in the learning process cant expect much for good quality photography. Just bare with me arrr. -.-' Besides, it also wrong timing because it was too dark in the early morning. Unless we stay longer.

By the way it was DAMN cold & freezing!!! I guaranteed less then 20' degrees. I kept going back to car to get extra jacket. At the end I wear 3 layers! O.o'


Group Photo. (you might need to click on the photo to see high resolution.) Dont think you guys can see our face. -.-')




OMg... damn ugly me & sleeping face. It was freezing I try to smile & hold still. Looks sooooooo fake (>_<) okok later dont say why dont see me & Ray, I do you a favor my dear friends.



Beautiful~~~ worth to waited for at the end.



sighhhhhhh.....lousy photography. Even 4 of our cameras tried.
I should change my position & wait longer for more light. Too cold at the time properly it also freeze my brain lahhh (T_T)



Me & JC




If not mistake this is somewhere Eagle Rock Marine Sanctuary.





SUNRISE!!!

Quite disappointed bcoz too cloudy. But better then nothing.










Finally it kissed the sea (^_^)

ohyaaaaaa not to forgot the MOON. ;P




okay next Part 4

4 comments:

Sammy said...

wah~!! u look realy ugly ah
macam lelaki le
luckly i know u if not i tok raymond is gay~..hahaha!
kidding dun angry ya

Laura Hii said...

Sammy: WAHAH I told u guys liew. Damn ugly! ahahhah nothing to shame about that`s me ;P hey hey,..check on the view lahhhhhh not ME!! >_<'.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MDOB said...

totally understand. sometimes cold weather make ones pale. hate to take pics when i'm pale too.