Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Enjoy Freebies!! \(^__o__^)/

YESS!!!!, finally I received the free samples yesterday. Almost everyday I keep checking my mail box even on weekend ahhahha siaoo... me :P and wonder where is my parcel.

This few months I have been so much fun besides working & my home duties, I really received a lot freebies and invitations.

LOL, I guess is Magical Xmas kuaaa...



yaaa my free samples from MIRENESSE. Check out they website before tooo LATE!!!

http://www.mirenesse.com/catalogue/c7/c36




Lip :Free CLEO PROMO Velvet Lip Lift Mini
(Rich Glamorous Glossy Shine,Long Lasting,Anti-Aging Treatment,Micro collagen,Renewable Colour)



I love it! It perfect match to my color lip, it look soooo moisture and natural.

Eyes:
Free Super Long Mascara
(
Full Curly Lush Sexy Lashes,Breakthrough Formula,Easy Water Removal,Fragrance FREE,Ideal For Sensitive Eyes)



the best part is...it is so easy to clean it even use water rather then look "panda eyes" -__-' ahahh. I can save my Makeup eye remover $.

Face:Free Emulsion Foundation Refill
(
4 in 1 Anti- Wrinkle Foundation, concealer, powder and an SPF 25 sunscreen. ,Suitable For All Skin Types) I choice MOCHA color, love 4IN1!!!!!

omg... isn't that great the products!!!

Thanks to my hard working reading those Magazines ekekekk.



I never sick of free sample of perfume especially it is New release which got the at perfume stores awwww....

The body shop got it at Malaysia. Thks to the Body shop team!! muak muak...

omg more lip gloss.... got it from Groove shop :D



Free 6 OG donuts!!! from KK.. :P

Properly, I BEST xmas present I even received!!! this years......

4 comments:

@lice said...

Eeee...why Cleo Malaysia dun have such MANY FREEBIES!!!

Laura Hii said...

Alice: A few Cleo Mag through various countries has difference version. If at USA lagi basukkkk moreeeeee free samples.

Anonymous said...

Not fair!! Not Fair!!

i also wan freebies....

Laura Hii said...

Sammy:Blame malaysia been so loke for doing promotion.