Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bye Bye Money....

btw FREE movie ticket available : http://www.junothemovie.com.au/


This month all the bills are coming and awaiting for us to pay. I nearly bankrupt bcoz all the suddenly I spent too much money although I work extra shifts, at the end felt like earn for nothing. But, there one thing we really happy about it.

We finally able to achieved it on our household usage of water. So Nice see the bar chart go down wahahahhaahhh. if compare previous time. ohya~~ohya~~



In Australia, the bill is come once 3 months. So, is difference compare to Malaysia. By the way, I dont know why on June we used a lot water only just 2 of us for whole house. Properly I done too much laundry and cleaning.

Since then, we been try to save and use the water wisely. When at Sydney, we rented an apartment, the water bill is included that why we kind of not idea the usage and in Australia, people are encourage everyone to use the water wisely because Australia lack of W.A.T.E.R! seriously. So,..dont play play! people will sue U.



we barely to make it!!!... errrrrrrrrr we dont even got garden that means we should do a lot better by control the usage if according the table.

Anyway another thing I have to spent too which cant complaint bcoz I have too!. Is for presents, cards, party, living expenses, and soon will be my short holiday trip with Ray during the Christmas holidays. Yahooo!! we deserved a good holidays and spend some quality time together.

You guys have nothing idea, recently we hardly got time see each other or even talk. It is because our peak working hours which really killing me arrrrr... AGAIN I lost 1 kg!!! DAMMIT!. Even Ray asked me "Am I sick?? I looks plain & skinny like bamboo"

Yesterday I break my own record I went to bed at 8.30pm!!! and slept till next day 11.30am something. I got to wakeup bcoz need to preparing lunch for Ray since he start work at 1pm. Otherwise I will sleep till late afternoon since I got my day off today.

Cant wait for my holidays!!!!!

No comments: