Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wonderful Thursday

Today I went to city and met others for 1 mission. :P that is to give Nicola a surprise with her REAL birthday present! ahahahah, last time we makeup a dozen fruity mince pie donuts a.k.a Nicole present which she must be so piss off ahhahh bcoz it was 7 ppl of us shared for 1 present which only total cost around $17.

ahahh it was so funny. I can still imaging how her reaction when she opened the dozen donuts. So, I caught the train and met everyone at Southern Station and went to find Nicole. We bought her a boogie surf board, stainless steel flask engraved with our names & Happy 21st Birthday! and million of words from us on the birthday card. ;D





After that we hang around and went to for xmas shopping because some of us haven't buy the xmas present for the xmas party on this coming sat. ahhaah Lucky I done mine a week ago.



Then we went for lunch and went to KK at Swanston Street which I never been there before. OMGGGGGGGGG it freaking small (@__@') compare to others. Anyway the business is good.



ohyaaaaaaa!!! THANKS NAOMI for your Christmas card which I received today. YAAAAAA i`m talking about YOU (from Sydney) heheehh Ray & I really felt touched after reading your card. That is very sweet of you. GOshhhhh.. I really missed you and especially when it remind me our last year xmas dinner with Doris them at Korean BBQ (Sydney)

I wish we could do that again. Anyway Thanks for your lovely xmas card and wishing you Merry Christmas & Happy New Years! God Bless you.... (muak muak) ~*hugs&kisses*~

No comments: