Monday, December 31, 2007

Holidays Part 7 (Loch Ard Gorge)

OkAy.............this is our (4 of us) favorite places. We spent quick a while here since it is damn gorgeous, really felt wanna just jump into the water & swim!!!!

At the end only Richard & I gone "nuts" to took off our shoes & stocking just wanna feel the crystal clear water & the white sand. OMGGGGGGG !!!!



You have to walk down through stair in order to reach the beach.


I`m gone nut liew!!!!!!!

becoz of this view.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Anyway wanna go for swim?????????????? next time I will be smart! dont forgot to bring swim suit just in case!!!.


whhahah can anyone spot Richard on above the photo??? he just on his way to check out the cave. Btw the place is damn big. Look at how small Richard in the photo. It looks very mystery, look some in the movie. ahhahn like undiscovered place...


ahahah I`m look super happy & get so hyper.


the cave


a lot of names..(lazy to read the history) -.-'


errr looks like Mulu cave at Sarawak.


so,..at the end Richard & I "kaki ayam" walk back to the car ;S and my jean is wet (T_T) Once reach Port Campbell town I went to public toilet for change coz cannot "tahan" liew.

And you know what??? I put my wet pant at the back car just let the sun light to dry my pant and by the time we reach Port Fairy for sure will dry liew. wahhahah damn smart ass (^__^)


next....Part 8

No comments: