Monday, March 03, 2008

Elwood Beach

Finally, back to blogging. heheheh

Well,..recently have been bored and lack of inspiration to blog. Even I read other blogs seem nothing interesting topic besides, Malaysia Voting season which none of my business :P.

Pretty same routine everyday which is suck and I feel wanna holidays but the economic wasn't that good , petrol prices been rise like crazy which same as interests, even grocery fees I have to pay extra $$$ and need to spent the money wisely. sighhhhhhhhh

OKok..back to topic. On Sunday, I went to Elwood beach. It was warm and sunny day. It also my first time went to Elwood Beach which about 20 minutes drive. It also quite near St. Kilda Beach. (just next to each others).


I spotted something interesting. Unbelievable got Dolphins. (@_@)


Elwood beach is popular of Bayside Trail Bicycle and roller skating or joying which you can enjoy the city view.




CDB View




Walked to top hill. Popular with meeting point or even a dating place. kekeke




A lot of couples here enjoy the beach & city view. I believe at night it would be loving. Especially see the sunset and city night view.




It also got BBQ facility which you can have picnic. I think it is a great place for spend with family or friends.



It wasn't crowded with people. I guess the summer gonna end soon.


While Ray & I walked along the beach, the water was clean and freezing. Gosh...I wonder how people can swim in such as cold water. (@_@)'. While I was playing with water and try to snap a few photos and all the sudden I saw Ray collecting Sea nails.

Waisei..........I was like "since when you like to collect sea nails?????" (~~BiG QUESTIONS MARK~~) LOL


Once he picked the right one and he showed it to me AWW~~~ and of course I said Ray.........dont move! (~~~*I snapped the photo*~~~)


This is my favorite photo! mannnnnnnn...I wanna a puppy too (T_T)


Well,...we only spent 30minutes bcoz we only paid for the parking ticket for 30mins. YEaaap........you are not wrong! even go to beach you need pay for the park fees. It will depend the areas and time for free parking.

As for Elwood Beach you need have to pay if you parking from 6am till midnight. I remember the previous we went to Hampton Beach after 8pm the park is free which near Brighton Beach. It was last minute and once we had dinner, we just went straight to beach. hahah didnt bring camera. (>_<)

Anyway...it was a good weekend. (^_^)

3 comments:

Sammy said...

beach~!! beach~!! i wan go to beach~!!!

@lice said...

Wah, such a nice place. In Msia, dun dream it, there are a lot of romantic places like hilltop, beaches but CANNOT go pakto during night la, will kena rompak lah!!

Laura Hii said...

sammy: come~!! come~!!

Alice: ya,....even last time back to sarikei n sibu, I ask ray go out at night for pakto, he also said the same thing. too dangerous, later kena rompak. :S