Monday, March 10, 2008

Boring Sunday Night

Short Note: Today is Labour`s DAy. Mannnnnnnn so bloody hot day & V V V V Very quiet day.



These few days I really felt bored and sick of been living here. I means Australia. On weekend, if you not doing anything it can be really boring life. Because there not much entertainments if compare Malaysia.

We really missed our college life at Kuching. We also hang out with bunch of good friends since we were course mates,
even live under same roof...Aunt Sim
and makan(eat) together... too many places to names it.
movies.....Parkson or Star cineplex
bowling.....at Riverside Parkson
,gym... at BDC
swimimg....at BDC
pasar malam(night market).... at Satok
pirated VCDs/CDs/DVDs..... at Kenyalang, Seberkas
supper...King Centre, 3rd/4th Miles, Hui Sing Garden,...etc
3rd Miles.....most memorable (sad, sour, sweet & bitter)

now,..even got more small & cute cafe with nice interior design & it so cheap eat at Malaysia!!!

okok heheheh you know what I means(^_^) my dear friends at Malaysia!. Really missed you guys out there. (T_T)

When come to night time,.. two words to described my feeling. \(^_O_^)/ "sooooo Siennn". Although I cooked at home everyday, I really sick of it doing the same routine. I was craving SugarBUN!!! the chicken & rice. OMG...

Even wanna go out for dinner sometime it can be really hard bcoz we dont have much choices!!! >_<......... wanna makan pun so hard it. Sick of Asian restaurant which pretty same menu, and even for Fast Food restaurants>>> KFC or McDonald or Hungry JAck is everywhere.

You know what?? Ray & I even search on internet to find out other fast food restaurant in Victoria. OMg... end up we went to Nando`s. SIGHHHHHHHHH...



CLAYTON - The Wareca Building
1866 Princes Hwy
9540 0768




It was really quiet and seem like nobody there. But, felt peaceful and perfect for couples having dinner.


Like the Peri-Peri O-meter.


We ordered "Mixed Platter" ( 5 Chicken Tender, 1/2 Chicken, 5 chicken wings).

After the dinner, I think I will become a vegetarian for a few days. Now I`m felt sick when see chicken even now I`m blogging & uploaded the picture. >_<' Once I got home, I make veg+fruit juices to "clean" our body and hopefully will "outpoo put" ASAP.

Today before I eat anything, I had very tiny shot of vinegar and drink a lot of heap water. sigh,....how come I felt sinful after ate so much food especially those fattening foods >_<' Shouldn't eat it in the begining, now I have to feel suffer, sinful, regretted and I had a huge pimple on my nose. (T_T) and what I also piss off is... Ray got none and today he has his "output" which felt so good. DAMNIT!!! When is my turn -.-'?????????????

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try value for $ malaysian food at
Malaymas at 320 St Georges Rd, Fitzroy North, VIC 3068
Phone:(03) 9486 3202

Sammy said...

now can said tat msia is quite a good food heavan where u can get the asian food anywhere in our country... hehehe...
now i can offer u where u can make a list ya..haha.. wat u wanna eat when u back to Msia again .. i wil try my best "chia" u.. as long as i got tat kind of budget..haha
if not make sure u bring ur own $$ for the food.. possible include me also ya..hahahah ^_^

@lice said...

Uh oh, someone missing Sugarbun. I got the picture, can send to u for easing some craves. hehe. I am so bad!

Alysson Siw Hua said...

you always complain that you're bored and xien and have nothing to do... make me jeolous only. u know how i wish im as free as u, nothing to do..... coz i have so many things to do!!! argh. life as a student is busy.

Alysson Siw Hua said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alysson Siw Hua said...

well, i hope after my spm i will be very free. haha, cant wait. then i can go out and play everyday!!! omg, i cant wait. haha... i can go out with friends, then take my driving lessons.... WOOHOOO... can't wait for spm to be over...
but im scared of spm too. :(

Laura Hii said...

Everyone: waaaaaaaa.. nvr expect so many comments. LOL...I dont know recently I just craving any foods, even during working, sleeping, went to toilets I still thinking of FOODS!!! and easy to get bored & moody. Mannnnnnnn...am I pregnant??

Laura Hii said...

btw, no wonder aussie ppl r overweight. :S