Sunday, March 30, 2008

Back to Blog....finally -__-"

Hi, everyone!

Sorry to disappointing you guys for lack of blogging. Sigh,...you wouldn't wanna to know which is like usual thing & repeating routine and it suck. I think in the future, I will work even more at least once a week (certain days) which the hours is CRAZY.!!! Which means most people will be have sleeping beauty in bedtime as for me, work like a soldier in the middle of battle field. (T__T') Yesterday, I couldnt join of my friend`s birthday party. Dammit!!

MamamiaaaaaaaaaAAAA! I totally dont have a life! I NEED HOLIDAYS!!! Wanna escape from real world. I missed go out for "pak to" (date), enjoy the foods & hang out with friends or have a short trip. sighhhhh,.......hate to became an adult >_<" okokok,... let`s talk about happy stuffs. I finally received the prizes. ehheehh (^_^)



At the begining I was quite excited but later I feel "headache" . Why???? I don't know what to get for myself since it can only be used on selected stores across Australia. Besides, AUS$50 is not much.



I still thinking what I would like for myself? hahahah Well,....there a few thing I really want which I have been keep in mind but those item none of them are lower then AUS$50!

Anyway, will keep it for the time been and will use it when it is necessary :P I wish it was just cash lahh, at least I can treat everyone dinner with that money and share some happiness. How simple is that! ~~*finger snap*~~



Lousy mobile camera come to lousy & unclear photo, and put it damn high really hard to take a clear photo. -__-'


heheheh some details has been censored for good~~~

Btw, I didnt realized it was 2007 O.o". Really took them ages put everything on company Newsletter and it on March 2008! walauu.......how many month liew?? so out of date. Anyway, never mind. I hoping things will getting better in the future and looking forward. (^_^)

2 comments:

Sammy said...

wah..hahaha...
CONGRATULATION AGAIN~!!!!

dun feel ur life become like tat.. try arrange ur time for some relax activity lo..

Laura Hii said...

sammy: thks again.