Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Great Tuesday.

Yesterday, I have a day off and went to Queen Victoria Market to bought entire week grocery. Now my fridge is full with foods. ahhahaha it was really relaxing day and like usual I will cook at home.

Obviously, I got nothing special to blog about besides, cooks. Everytime when I was in good mood, I tend to be really "into" the cooking thing.

Okay really missed the herbal soup since we both working so hard, is time to boost our health.



Like usual I always use chicken bone and this time I added extra lotus seed bcoz, Ray like it so much.



I also cooked some Bean Curd with lean pork and some sweet soy sauce for color and also added some Han Seng Sauce.



Yuuummmmm....it have been ages I havent eat curry Rendang. I was craved it.



Obviously it was day light saving. Cant believe it consider night time. I know....I`m must be crazy cook so much just for 2 people, it nothing special occasion too.



But,..yaaaaa I don't have to cook today since so much food left. LOL

6 comments:

13th Panda said...

eh, u r a very good cook ah

everytime u post photos of your cooking, i get hungry

Sammy said...

wah wah.. all meat punya hoh
hm...
how come u 2 not eat til fat fat le... still very thin punya

Laura Hii said...

13thpanda: haven't see u for ages on my blog. thks for ur compliment but my mum & my ex-master cooks even better than me :(

sammy: hmm... mana ada?? 1 herbal soup, 1 curry rendang meat and 2 vegetables ( bok choi & bean curd = tofu )lahh.

Anonymous said...

me too! haha everytime wen i see u blog about food esp if u cook urself wan, surely i will become hungry. haha..
IM HUNGRY NOW!!! quick, cook and post laju back to me!! haha... :P

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura Hii said...

Alysson: Arigato! wait till you come to Melbourne. For sure I will cook for you. Dont forgot ask ur mum & Adeline as well. :D