Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We are deserved & contented. (^_^)

Finally, the day we are waiting for and I really excited about. After go through hard work and put a lot effect and my soul on the job, unexpected outcome happened on me, which same as Raymond too.

It have been a few months we received news regarding Ray will get new position level and finally he deserved get pay rise although it wasn't much, but at least got acknowledged.

As for me, it was my most happier day in my life so far, bcoz I got pay rise twice (very very little lahhh T_T) and the most recently I have been received "Shining Star Awards 2008" under Victoria state. YAHOO!!!.



Today, we went out to Chinese restaurant to celebrated our achievement. We ordered Mud Crab and another mixed vegetables dishes. Cant order more since just two of us. As you can see, it was huge mud giant (@__@)' a.k.a "Ang Moh size crab" LOLOL . It was just ONE crab!!! mannnnnnn,........so full after "sapu" (ate) everything.



After more than a year, this is my 1st time ate crab. -__-'. Ya I know, how ridiculous! although last year I did back to Malaysia, I didnt got chance to eat crabs (T_T) how`s sad. By the way, it was DAMN delicious!!!

Somehow we started thinking our parents. It would be great if they can join us the celebration and share our joy with them. hmmmm~~~~~

So, what exactly happened on me...???? I was on my company Newsletter again!!!! for the March 2008 edition 4. Last week, my manager told me that I was awarded as "Shining Star" for under Victoria state and she so proud of me and told me I deserved that.

My 1st reaction, was shocked and I`m speechless and,..and,...and... without hesitated I`m hugged my manager. YAAAAAAAA!!! my colleagues also congratulated me. I thanked them none stop~~~ Can you imagining how HAPPY I AM"????????


Sorry, there a few thing I need to censored for company privacy.



All the company detail and names had been censored. ;P

Besides that, I cant wait to collect my prize. heheheeh V(^__o_^)V from the management.



It wasn't much just AUS$50 gift voucher, but somehow I prefer cash ehhehheh( okok Shut up!!! dont fussy). But then it was a gift voucher so that means you have to use it. Ray asked me just use it redeem a new dress.

Anyway, I looking forward to check out my certificate, badge and my plaque. WOOOHOO!!! now I`m really excited!!!. (>_<" ~~~*slap myself*~~~ how childish i am)





MUM!!........DAD!!...the newsletter is on the way to hometown!! ehhehe hope you guy will received it soon and enjoy reading it. (^_^)

4 comments:

Sammy said...

CONGRATULATION~CONGRATULATION~CONGRATULATION~

ur work hard on it.. it is a good rebate for u.. hope it wil cheer u up since currently ur so moody..haha... happy at the end

when u get ur prize, dun forgot took some photo n show to us ya..
as wat Raymond said, use the gift voucher to redeem something u like.. may b not dress but something u always use la ya..hahaha

Laura Hii said...

Sammy: Thanks! btw also thanks to you when accompany have a chat with me while i`m alone. I`m still awaiting for my prize. I bet it gonna take them "forever" -_____-'. I will let u know. ;)

@lice said...

Congrats!! How lovely your effort all this while got paid off eventually. So glad for u!

Laura Hii said...

Alice: Thanks! btw, Happy GOOD FRIDAY & Easter!!