Monday, March 17, 2008

D.I.Y Haircut

I`m so sick of my current hair which is long & heavy. But, recently I`m quite broke so dont dare to go to my salon to get a haircut done, which usually will cost me AUS$25 just for cut only. So,.....this afternoon I decided to cut my own hair.

It was tough decision. It keep flying into my mind for a few week to cut my hair. I keep promised myself dont step into salon. Mannnnnnnn....>_<' it was tough and at the end I bought a pair hair scissor. I really spend a lot of time for make up my mind and guts to trim my own hair. So,..worse come to worse, otherwise next day will I go to salon get a proper haircut or otherwise cut my hair into short. >___<" This is my 1st time I trimmed my hair and surprisingly it turn into GREAT!!!! Mannnnnnn I`m DAMN proud of myself!!!!! heeheheheheh.




It have been long time since last year - November.

November Hairstyle



At the begining, I was struggled a bit coz I dont know where to start. So, I started to trim my medium to lower level hair.




Keep continued trimming and at that time I wasnt really care the outcome. Just CUT! CUT! CUT! screw that if turn out bad. My mind was keep refresh my memories when how my hairdresser cut my hair.




I trimmed about 3 inches average on my left side and will continue keep trimming till I`m happy with the length. And I start doing on other side (right). The harder part to trim my back hair. My arm and shoulder getting sore which I try to pull my hair up and at the same time keep trimming. :S

I think it took me about 1 hour, and yet still haven't trim my front hair. Cant believe my hair grown so quickly and thick.



It easy part is front hair (^_^). Once done, I continue trim any area that I`m not happy bcoz my hair still look very thick. So, this is the outcome.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Ta da...............pretty similar the hair cut that I done before at salon.



okok..that fun part was over....it time to clean up the messy (T___________T)


Cant believe I success!!!! yaaaaaaaa

By the way.....kind of freak me out that is my HAIR!!!!


Bye Bye my hair and all dye & highlighted hair (T_T)


DAMNNNNNNN...need to spend more time how to get rid of the hair.

So,..guys??????? how much you see the difference?????



Bad or good comment are welcome????

Tonight I will keep quiet, wait & see how Ray reaction? ehehehheheheh

4 comments:

Sammy said...

good good..haha
u should cut more shorter a bit kok
hahaha...

Laura Hii said...

sammy: dont dare to cut anymore shorter, I need to save some for curly my hair ;P

@lice said...

Hehe, actually I trim my own fringe everytime too. Whenever I want a bang, I will just cut it. I am going to trim it again soon. hehe.

Laura Hii said...

Alice: Cant wait to see u trim ur hair. Actually,.now I`m kind of sick my hair liew. Sighhhhhhhhh whats wrong with me??? :S so easy to get bored everything.