Friday, November 30, 2007

My New HairStyle

I had booked my appointment with my Hairdesser a week ago and it was early in the morning today (of coz I`m 1st customer in there appointment book). Finally got a day off which I can spent my time to do what I want in weekday.

I was so sick on my thick, long, and dark hair. This about time to change a new hairstyle. My last time get a haircut done is June for those of you read my blog will know.

okay, I went to same Hair Salon.

Kal Hair Studio (just oppsite the Post Office)
45 Dunstan St,
Clayton.
(03) 9544 4065

Hair Designer
Yoo Kyung Moon (Korean)

okok u must be curious liew


BEFORE

After 3 hours sat on the salon chair, off & on from chair for washing, trimph & been through 3 times dye hair process. This is the outcome.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



AFTER













okayyyyy..... you guys must curious how much & how ray reaction, since it was my 1st dye my hair at salon.

Here the conversation:

Ray:.......~silent mode~, & check out my hair like laser scan from top to bottom (-__-').

Me: COME ON lahhhhhhhh tell me! what u think huh!!???

Ray: BETTER then last time! but you more like a man

Me: #$#%$^&&*!!!!!! ~***slapping & kicking him***~~

Ray: So,....how much it is.

Me:....err....aaa....~~~show him my "peace fingers"

Ray: over AUS$20 something???

Me:..nope... ~cute face & candy eyes on him~ Is AUS$220....

Ray: ~~*COUGH*~*COUGH*~ WHAAAttttt!????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahah
imagine ray know the amount...
sure have the action "no eye to c"
hahah

Anonymous said...

oh oh.. wrong..
he got the action like tat or not hia?

Anonymous said...

i think its cool... but wat ray said pun betul... u looks like young cute guy :p

AUS$220??!! so much... how much is it in RM ah?

tell u something.. i will go dye myhair today also... so lets see what is the result later... see ya..

ahju10 said...

hey...i like ur new hair style...tat's so cool...really...
is nicer than last one u got...
cheers,
doris

Laura Hii said...

Sammy: hahahah at that time Ray was eating his dinner. nearly kena choked!

winshej: Ya is true i do like a boy lahhh but not the cute type. LOL about the price u multiply by 3.

Ahju: thks!, I really like my current hairstyle, even ray still keep saying he like my hair compare to last time., which yesterday we went out for lunch together. He even ask me to makeup will look more nicer. hhahah cant believe what I hear from him.

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) you should look at this emo boy one on this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com