Sunday, November 25, 2007

Finally is Sunday...

yaaaa 2morow got a day off. Is the day that i`m have been looking forward. ahhah. Well, I got pretty much nothing to blog about, just wanna express my feeling & my thought here. These few days I have been work extra hours and slept less hours

Mainly because I spent too much time on computer especially on MSN almost everyday I awaiting my friends to get online and chat with them. And they also expecting me to online ahahahah. Sighhh...wishing Malaysia time same as here. Mostly I stay up to 3am here (Malaysia time is 12am) -____-'

Well, kind of addictive on msn like everytime you turn on computer, 1st time is to login on MSN. You guys must think I`m "siao" what on earth we could chat about especially since we chat everyday??? so many topic or gossip?? ahahah well, you know "girls talk".

oh,..gosh now I got heap of pimples over my face bcoz of lack of sleep n hormone imbalance. DAmmit. Anyway, I have been try to sleep as many hour as I can from now on. (*~fingers cross*~)

okay,.... today is the busiest day entire week, which is more fun and I really enjoy my work bcoz the time will fly just like that ~*snap*~ hahah dont know somehow I got satisfaction at the end of the day. Today was sunny day and warm I guess that why it influence my mood.

anddddddddd some how I graving on Malaysia ABC, so I went to food court. At the begining I wanna order Boost Juice but I change my mind and end up getting ICE KACANG aka ABC. ahahh Australian version. -__-'


AUS$4.50 (@__@') wtf (RM13.50)

It taste okay but just doesn't looks pretty like those at Malaysia. Damn! Maybe I should open a small cafe myself here. what do you reckon????? Besides, on the menu those wrote ICE KAECANG instead ICE Kacang. :-S

ohyaa... it was loving on my went home after finish work. you can enjoy sunset woohoo~~ how lovely.



I took it from my apartment area. Whahhah risk my life in the middle road to took this photo. :P



I zoom at bit to took a closer look. Btw I didnt manage to wait it finishing the sunset. (i wish i could) I just on my way home and I was bloody tired & starving like haven't eat a thing for million years.

isnt that gorgeous and feel romantic. (^_^)

okay guys have a good week.

No comments: