Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What we do on Monday?

yaaa finally we both have a day off and spent some quality time (^_~)

Dammn,...is 2.o7am ahahhah 2morow i`m gonna die loooo need to work at 8am. Suppose will update early but my head just stick on MSN ahahah chating for hours with my good friends.

okokok what we have done today??

I was slept like pig till 12.30pm whahahah coz last night I watch animation cartoon till 3am. After that woke up and get dressed and we went to Springvale suburb for lunch.



Walau... damn crowded and almost fully booked. Thank godnness we don't have to wait our turn. I love this restaurant it was Chinese & Vietnamese cuisines and the price affordable and taste good!. Once of my friend also told me it could be the best among all restaurants.

So,...... many choices and they really quick to serve you. I not manage to take the interior design pic of restaurant becoz tooooo pia se so many people and we seat too close with other customers LOL. Lucky manage took our meals ekkeek.



We ordered>
Raymond : Crispy Chicken with Broken Rice + Ice Coconut Juice
Me: Broken Rice with Pork Chop, Egg, Fish Cake, Noodles, Vegs + Cocktail Fruit drink

and we get FREE

Herbal soup + Chinese tea(refillable)

Total bill is AUS$21 (Cheap!!!)

ahahhah ya such as looooooong name. I cant believe, I actually read it through the menu to the waitress.

It is a good place to bring friends for feed ahahhah. Next time will be back again.

After lunch, time for groceries shopping. Springvale really a good place to groceries and good place for buying fresh veg, meat, seafoods. TOO many stores.I`m countless. I wonder how many ehehheh.



After we gone home to leave our groceries at home and then went to Fountain Gate Shopping Centre.

About 4.30pm we arrived home. DAmn it was soooooo HOT, over 35degrees. hot like Malaysia and dont know some how while I was watching TV and Ray online, I fall slept on sofa till 7.30pm (@__@')

hahaah now my energy is fully loaded.

okok back to topic. Since fall slept, we had a late dinner. So, better be quick and simple. But, dont know somehow I so in the mood making dinner and it only took me 30mins. LOL ahhah multitasking.

TA..tata..........



hahah I just put all the food in one plate and just do a bit presentation. Less thing to wash ahhhhahah.



I just chuck the chip into the oven for 15mins while I`m cooked the soya chicken & spinach vegs and the rice was in the middle cooked and cut some lettuces.

Then make Pu-erh & Rose Tea added some lemon & honey.

Once all the foods are cooked, I just put them all other together and sprinkle some spring onion on the chicken wings and added a piece of lemon. waolahhhh



okay....is morning liew 3am. better sleep otherwise I`ll be "Hantu" (ghost)

2 comments:

@lice said...

Wah, u cook like we're eating in proper restaurant ah, so nice! u got such a "heart" to decor the food, lucky Ray to have u yeah! hehe

Laura Hii said...

hehhe (^_^) do it once a while will improved our relationship, since we hardly got time together.