Saturday, December 29, 2007

Holidays Part 1 (Oakleigh East - Geelong)

All the photos through entire my holidays trip below or in the next coming posts, which I didnt edit it so,..guys if anyone of you wanna use my photos please kindly ask for permission. If I found out, I will hunt you down! ;P

Departure at Oakleigh East 3am in the morning.


heheh our backpack 4 of us. Mine one look very fancy Green Apple environment friendly bag which can fit all Ray & mine stuffs and full with foods & drinks.



Photo took by Richard. pardon my pimples & scar of my face. Damn fugly. half way slept face. -.-


Ray & I been to Geelong before (if you guys read before my post April) so, it is a good opportunity for Richard & JC check out how Geelong suburb look like. So, we went to Waterfront Geelong with is good idea for photo shooting.


Using my baby Canon.


goshh..dont you just love the reflection. click on picture to see high resolution.

okay next..Part 2

No comments: