Sunday, December 23, 2007

OMG OMG>..one more day!!! I`m offically on holildays!!!!!

Tomorrow will be my last day at work. ahhhaha I cant wait for my holidays. I`m sooo jealous on my friends which they are on the way now to Victoria and will join us for celebrating Christmas. Just now I received a phoned call and they told me they had enter Victoria regional and plan continue the journey to Phillip Island to see penguins. God dammit!!! I wanna goooo too but i need to work (T_T) ("anyway thks 4 asking")


ohya,..where we spend our holidays? wanna know?? heheheh is S.E.C.R.E.T

OMG,..there a list I should be done and I still havent finish (>_<) >> cleaning the house
>> plan what to cook for our Christmas dinner
>> shopping for grocery
>> shopping for foods which need to bring along during our holidays
>> packing our clothes
>> recharge camera battery
>> laundry

and I still blogging... -.-'

Recently I also a bit emotion bcoz one of our colleague has resigned and she will fly on 26 to Los Angeles for her further studies. OMG!!! what I`m gonna do without u?? *sob*sob*

Working with you is just such as joyful and we had a lot of fun. I`m gonna missed you so much! I also felt bad that I not able make it to her farewell party. sighhh bcoz I had to work.

I don't know my heart can take it anymore, there a happiness when think about holidays and sadness when thinking about my colleague. Arrrr I`m gonna go "nuts"!

Anyway,...for those who reading my blog now, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!! Hope your guys have a good Christmas and happy holidays!

Adios Amigos!

5 comments:

@lice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ho~! ho~! ho~!
MERRY CHRISTMAS N HAPPY NEW YEAR~!
enjoy ur holiday ya..
meet richard help me told him send me post card leh...

Laura Hii said...

Alice: YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!!!!

Sammy: Merry Xmas to u 2 !! ohya Richard is here liew ahhaahh. I told him liew that he will send u postcard ;P

@lice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@lice said...

Oops, accidentally deleted wrong msg, n posted wrong msg in wrong window. Apalah!