Saturday, September 22, 2007

Royal Melbourne Show 2007

WARNING!!! longest post and heaps of PHOTOS & video.
WARNING!!! longest post and heaps of PHOTOS & video.
WARNING!!! longest post and heaps of PHOTOS & video.
WARNING!!! longest post and heaps of PHOTOS & video.
WARNING!!! longest post and heaps of PHOTOS & video.

Today Ray & I went to Royal Melbourne Show for the very 1st time. Well,...quite disappointed not as good as Royal Sydney Easter Show which is the same thing but twice smaller. Maybe because I been to the show twice which the previous one is location at Sydney on April (which I blog it before). However we do enjoy and having fun with the show.

I will briefly go through with the photo and for further information you can check online at http://www.royalshow.com.au/


yaaa finally arrived.


Parking Fees : AUS$14 / RM39.20
Entry Fees: AUS$27 / RM75.60 per adult.
Our reaction : (-__-') / priceless

After that we went to see the Cats competition and Dogs competition.


omgggggg so cute which normally I HATE CAT~


Dogs & owners in the middle of competition


more dogs~


Ohhhhh so cute MY FAVOURITE !!!! they look like cottom. AWW~

you guys actually can touch them, I nearly wanna huge the dog!!!

more dogs~awww....

okokok enough with the dogs


getting more crowded.



Cake decoration competition. hey dude,..those are real CAKES!!!

it remind me, my friend use to love about making cakes, if she saw it sure will keep shooting the picture of the cakes. LOL


those grandma making the flowers using sugar GEH!!!


Cake competition in terms of textual, smell, color, and of course the taste.


Cookies & cupcakes competition.


wai sei!!!!! jam competition ~~~AMAZING!!!~~~


okok..time to fill up out stomach



At the end we didnt buy any food since mostly are deep fried ewww :P SICK OF CHIPS!! besides I did packed some sandwichs this early morning.


hahha finally found KK


OMGGG those bees wont bite him/owner LOL....amazing


dont dare touch the bees, you still can catch the FISH!!!


Classic sheep trials featuring working dogs

I tell you guys, this is sooooooo amazing. The dog is such as SMART ASS!!!


can you see the "white dog"?? this is very special dog! she represent AUSTRALIA and next month she will go to New Zealand for competition!!

And the most amazing thing is the owner bought the dog with AUS$20,000 that means RM56,000. HOLY MOLY....the owner also explained although it cost him fortune, after 4 years competition she won a lot of competitions and even earned back what he have paid for.

Okay,....after filled up the stomach and enjoy the show. Is showbags TIME!!! yaaaa...


quite dissappointed because the hall quite small and dont have much choice like Sydney one. Even Ray also argeed. Like 30mins you can see the whole thing, unless you wanna buy some. hehehhe.


heheheheh my favourite area...

So,..shopping time!!! RAY & I spent more then 1 hours in there because we need to help my friends bought some showbags.


Ta..~TAAA..~ this is the comeout.

Full with showbags (I wish (T_T) ) which doesnt belong to me except one. The rest is belong to my friends. ahhahahh I`m good girl wont simply just spent the money like "running water".

After finish bought what we need, we went to "Fibre to Fashion Pavilion". The Fashion show was sponsor by The Coffee Club. I actually took the video and hopefully your guys enjoy the show as we do. heheheh....




Then we went to "The weekly Times Livestock Pavilion". Well, it always the same, we saw some Cattle, sheep, Goats, & Alpacas. However, something has catch my attention, I saw this Alpaca.


Owner: okay,...be good follow me
Alpaca: where you wanna bring me to??
Owner: you`ll see...(~~evil laugh ehhehe~~)


Alpaca: EEEEE...I dont want to, unless you tell me !!!!
Owner: okay,..dont force me!! or else I will....
Alpaca: you,..you,..will WHAT!?


(-__-')

enough with the jokes. ehhehe The following some random photos I took.






Ray & I didnt play any games or rides.

Finally, before we go back to car park, we went to "NAB Animal Nursery Discovery Farm".



We managed to saw a real birthing moment. The sheep is in the middle of labour and just 3 baby sheep come through. I hardly to able took extra photos because the show actually begin 20mins ago and we actually need to stand and squeezed with other people, otherwise I sure will tape the video.



okay before we leave the place, final camwhore of myself ehhehehehe


yaaaaaaaa,..2 more days I be back to Malaysia!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei wei,

How come there is no couple photo heh?
hahaha....
and hoh
the last photo u took... the shoulder bag u still using ah... quite long u had using the bag liaw....

hahaha.........

Laura Hii said...

Sammy: i thought u more interested look at pic of the show. YA...LOVVVVE that bag. waaa u remind how old my bag liew. err i think almost 7 years liew gehhhhh lehhh (start counting from college time till now)

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://qirazahawy.jamminweb.com/arozugu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin to get real income.
It gets down to choose a proper partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]