Friday, September 28, 2007

My old stuffs

Today,...found my old stuffs in the cardboard which my mum still kept it every well OMGGGGGGG.....they still good in condition.



A photos album and heaps of letters from my PENPALS around the world. (Finland, Germany, Australia, India, Sri Lanka, China, and USA). Some of them from other suburb.

yeap,...I used to love writing letters to my penpals when I was in high school.


We use to exchanges photos, letters, postcards, even notes and coins. ahhahaahh every year we will sent the birthday presents.

I had finish read all the letters, and really missed old days.

Unfortunely, we lost contact once I spent my studies at Kuching for almost 3 years. Everyone is growing and have they own life. hmmm so sad. I dont think nowsaday ppl still like to writing letter compare emails or chating.

No comments: