Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hello from Sarikei

Hi everyone!!! finally safely arrived at hometown. WAlau....soooooooooo HOT!! here. It was exhausted and wasnt a pleasure trip. We both a have mild fever at the end. Sigh,...long story. That why you wont see any picture here bcoz I dont even take a single pictures which sooo unlike me ahhahah.

Once, we arrived at Sibu at airport, 1st thing I do is checking where are our parents LOL and I saw my mum & Ray mum at 1st. I just huge them and everyone with BIG SMILE. ehehhehe well, you know what happend next ehehhehe.

Ray parents give us a lift back to Sarikei after we finish lunch together at one of sibu`s restaurant. OMG,...finally can taste of the local foods!!!!! (some local vegetables - err I dont know the vegetable name in english. Some kind of wild plant which can be found at rural areas) Next time I will show you guys the pictures.

Once we arrived at home, we invited them to our house and have a long chat. Then, you guys cant believe what had happened this afternoon. Since today is Moon Festival, my mum was rushing to go to market to bought some vegetables for dinner, so I accompany them without resting at home after 10hours flight (8hrs = Mel-KL, 2hrs = KL-Sibu).

On the way shopping I accidently met a lot of relatives on the market! OMGGGGGGGGG.......ahhahah uncles, aunts, cousins there and here. ahhaha that`s the problem when live in small town like Sarikei. ahahhahah

Everyone seem surprised to see me. hahhahah I felt kind of embarrassed/red face (pai sei). I dont really know how to talk to them.

okok i need get ready and visit my grandma & all relatives tonight.

phew,..dont know somehow I felt nervous and scare they will shoot me with many "questions".

4 comments:

ahju10 said...

Hey girl....i can feel the same when u met ur parents....4 years...think of it...
u muz be enjoying over there...do watever u want...juz do it...spend more time with ur family....
Happy mooncake festival.

cheers,
Doris

Anonymous said...

Welcome HOme, Girl!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home... =p

Anonymous said...

&... Njoy ur life wor...
happy Always lor... ^Q^