Wednesday, September 19, 2007

4 more days....

I`m cant wait to go back to Malaysia which I will off from Melbourne next monday! Recently, I dont really in mood at work, my mind keep thinking about flying back to Malaysia. Not just me, even all my colleagues knew and everyone kept asking am I start or finish packing. LOL

My answer is No LOL....I dont even start yet.

Besides, now is Ramadan or "puasa" in Malay. Really missed all the Malay foods especially on Street Market at night. Woo,...cheap and delicious! Cant wait for it.

Regarding to my shopping list, wooo I still a few thing need to buy because everytime I counting how many people - relatives & friends, I still think it is not enough, I was scare I gonna missed anyone. Really headache and I dont even dare wanna to know how much I spent. ARGHHHH......(>_<)

sigh,...that the problem if too long not going back. After back from Malaysia I need to work harder! because at the end of year it Xmas time, and lots of holidays, Summer time....!!! awaiting for us to visit many places.

At the moment, Ray & I have been planing to asked a few friends to join us for vacation to Great Ocean Road, strawberry pick, and visit vineyard properly within this end of year or earlier year.

No comments: