Friday, September 28, 2007

Sweet Memory

Yesterday I have been looking at the old photos album, it sure bring me a lot sweet memories and a lot joyful moment. I was alone review all the photos and suddenly became whole family joined me. LOL my mum kept telling our embarrass moment with my brother when we were so little fighting over the toys and etc. Ahahhaah omg,..cant believe we both so naught when we were kids.

There a few pictures I saw, I still jealous on my brother bcoz he look more cuter then me when we are baby. DAMNNIT!!! :P even till now he more good looking person LOL...

Me & my daddy (less then 1 year old)

OMG,..doesnt look like a baby girl.


ahahahah I sure like to SMILE ( 1 year old)


WAHAHHAHH Coconut head!!!!!(>_<') (2 years old)
my mum cut my hair OMGGGGGGGGGG why,.......why.....why me? why not my brother? LOL. My mum told me, I was mad at the time, doenst want to take photos. whahahahha so this is the outcome.


Me & my brother ( me 3 years old , brother 1 year old)

DAMMIT he look more cuter :P hmmmmmmmmmmm,..I wish in the future our baby can cute as him. LOL sure can became baby model for ads.

2001, can you found where am i and raymond heheheehehhe??

2002

okok this one is a bit easy to spot where we are. ahhahahah next will more challenging!

2002 ,....ahahahh now can u see where is raymond and me????




No comments: