Saturday, September 08, 2007

Is weekends!

Everyone at FG store knew Ray & I will go back to Malaysia on this Sept but someone spread rumor that we going to get married!. okok no such as thing. hahahah at the end Ray did found out "who"! LOL


Like usual, on weekends I always slept late till 12.30pm I woke up. LOL, yaaa I skip my breakfast and go straight for prepared lunch and awaited Raymond finish work from FG. This week, Ray have to work on weekend but next week he will off for 3 days. YAHOO!~~~~

After lunch, we went to Box Hill for groceries shopping. It was easy and relax day. I even felt like sloth to go out and continue my shopping list for Malaysia trip. Maybe I will do it on sometimes next week since Ray got 3 days off.

Recently, Ray & I were so busy on work especially on weekday, that why I hardly have time for blogging. Well, it was pretty bored and I just took some random pictures on our dinner lahhhh. Pretty much nothing special to blog about. Besides, I cant blog about my work hehehe I dont want my career suicide. :P

Well, today I just felt sick of eating rice everyday, so tonight I made Wanton for dinner. The leftover I still can keep it for tomorrow as Ray`s breakfast before he go to work.

Tomorrow he start work at 5am, so it was damn early, I sure he too lazy for prepare himself breakfast and he properly also sick of eating bread or Instant Noodles. So, that how I figured out to make wanton. At least he can just heat up the wanton with microwave. YAaaa...super good idea for him and me (dont have to wakeup lol).



mix~ mix~ mix~ (pork mince, prawns, Chinese mushrooms, carrots, spring onion, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, Chinese wine, soy sauce, salt & white pepper)


okok he is good boy lahhh, at the begining I was force him to help me

LOL the "fat fat" one made by Ray!


Finally done. Ready to boil it.

okok my kitchen is a bit messy. Before I wrap those wanton, I already cooked the soup base. I was using fresh pork meat (use pork or chicken bones will be BONUS! - I forgot to buy it dammit!) & cooked with some vegetables and put a little bit of spring onion & ginger as soup base and at the end added a little chicken stock.



final result, let`s closer look (@__@)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Our dinner~




Itadakimasu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We also bought strawberry & apple today. It was damn cheap 3 punets for AUS$5.00. But the seller given me 4 punets !!!!! I was like "....oh thanks for that..." Eventually, they try to clear up the stock. We did walked to other store and found it no one buy willing to buy the strawberry for them, so I go have a check and found out they sell it at 1 punet for $3.50! (@_@')

ok...hope your guys have a good weekend!!!

4 comments:

13th Panda said...

1 strawberry apple pls!

Laura Hii said...

13th panda: come to Melbourne, I ciaaa u eat!

cooknengr said...

How about Pian Neek ?

Laura Hii said...

cooknengr: err,..u know how to speak foo chow