Sunday, September 23, 2007

OMG ! OMG! OMG!

Tomorrow I will be fly back to Malaysia. At the moment, I felt toooo excited!! aaarrrr.... cant sleep, eat, drink well, even hard to focus on doing something. whahaahahh okokok I`m need to calm down myself.

I guess thats the problem when got nothing to do besides, sit and wait for tomorrow. OHHH man, just think about tomorrow feel tired and such as long day.

Why...?

Because we need to catch the shuttle bus at 5.30pm sharp (last bus) to airport. OHHHHHH man it was damn early!!!!! our Flight is 12.15am MIDNIGHT!!!!! by the time, we properly will arrive at Melbourne international airport 6.30pm.

OMG....we need to wait from 6.30pm till midnight for our flight. I`m gonna gone CRAZY!!!!

2 comments:

@lice said...

Have a safe journey & bet you will see this only after you arrived in Sibu, enjoy yourself with frens & families!!

Laura Hii said...

Alice: ohh thanks! at the home still at home. OMgggg still waiting the time past.