Thursday, October 04, 2007

Local Foods

This post I especially dedicated to all sarikian and those at Aussie.

Sorry for late reply for many reasons; I have been busy visited my relatives and I hardly got time for shopping. Besides, yesterday I just went back from SIBU spent sometime with Raymond`s family member ;P

okok,..finally i ate Kampua!!! our local foods which only available at Sarikei and Sibu. But, I heard now Singapore also got Kampua. Walau....geh!!!! Anyway although other suburb got Kampua, I bet none of them taste as good as like those at SARIKEI & SIBU.


it was unbelievable and taste goooood & so F@#%ing CHEAPPPPP!!!

only RM1.90 (noodles+soup) = AUS$0.63!!!!! OMGGGGG

heheh I wish I earn money there and spend money here. Anyway we all need to spend the money wisely. A lot of thing has change and life is getting more complicated and hard.

The following is Prawn Chips just freshly deep fried.



The one I`m holding is actual size of prawn chip. After deep fried it became bigger ehheheh



Anyway, I do ate a lot of others local foods, it just I`m kind of lazy to take the pictures and lazy to caring around the camera. Sometime I even forgot coz like small town I dont need to caring hand bag or get dress up to go to town. LOL just as casual as possible.

More updates coming soon. But it gonna take a while coz the internet here so slow, I hardly to online coz the computer monopoly by my bro >_<, and tomorrow I `m going to Kuching for a few days by myself YYYYahooooo!!!!.

damn..i havent pack my stuffs and need to wakeup damn early for catching the bus to Kuching.

anyway have a good weekend guys!!!! and the rest gang I see u at kuching sooon...ehhheheheh :D

2 comments:

@lice said...

OMG, how I just so miss that! KL got kampua actually which costs RM3.50, so exy! but the authentic one in Sibu still da best ah! U make me so jealous!!!! haha!

Laura Hii said...

@lice: WAAA amazing KL also got Kampua. How does it taste??