Sunday, October 21, 2007

Another weekend

Boring Boring Boring!!!!

Although I got many drama movie to catch up, a lot of songs awaiting for me to download, and I just get bored doing same thing again & again & again. I do felt wanna go out, but kind of lazy and hate to get tanned since I just back from Malaysia. I HATE UV!!!!!! Besides, after back to work, felt whole body is aching.

Well, pretty much nothing to blog about. Basically, just stay at home cook, homework, online, laundry & sleep~~~

okok at least can do better at cooking, so this is the outcome


my specialty (*cough ~cough~*) :P

Soy chicken with fresh cucumbers & lettuces

Baby bok choy

As for dessert which is very very fattening. okok, he should eat more becoz he needed!!!! as for me >> No thks



Dont really dare to eat too much. :P

At the begining I`m promised myself that after back from Malaysia I need to be healthy about my health, but everything Ray try to be opposite which really challenged my preparation for meals. So,....picky (>_<)

Although at that time I was on holidays but my mum kind of giving health session whahhahaah which I learned a lot thing about diet, nutrition, and herbs.

No comments: