Monday, October 15, 2007

My trip to Kuching (Part 7) Final

On Monday night it was my last day at Kuching so, my friends arranged and met everyone at Isabelle Cafe.

sighh,...I started to missing them now. (T_T)

me & samantha


Sammy & Jenny

annddd Lily was late! :P


my girlfriends... (^_^)


I ordered Sotong/ squid deep fried


my hot drink errr I forgot the name (rose tea+fruits)


Walauuuuuuuuuu... Jenny ordered spicy chicken wings. My first reaction was "WHAT the heck is that???" Interesting, the chef really creative! It was hot n spicy omg!!!


errr forgot the name again hwahahhaha it was cheese ....what????

The following photo was took of my friend heheheh

"whispering ": hey got leng chai /hot guys over there hehehe


ooohh I love this photo took by lily. I should edit it & put a caption on it.


also took my lily looks romantic. hmmm need to grab my honey to Isabella!!! next time

The following is some Isabella cafe interior design which I love about it. Otherwise you can check this website for more pictures of the cafe which wrote by other blogger. (^_^)





Another thing I love about Isabella Cafe is you can be casual and you need to take off you shoes and take a seat & pillows. Just make yourself as comfortable as you can while you can enjoy the foods & drinks.

Besides, I also heard from my friends that Isabella cafe is popular with hot chicks. So,.. a lot of guys come to Isabelle just come to check it out. (-__-') I bet the owner sure making good business. LOL... Thanks god Ray is not here wahhahahhah

hmmm I wonder which cafe is popular with hot guys at kuching??? ehheeh any idea anyone???? :P

6 comments:

ahju10 said...

Hey babe...i saw all ur blog...OMG..i miss those place...and there's lot of new restaurant...can't believe it....
well....can feel that u really enjoy it....especially those pic u took kuching view....the place i was born.......
anyway...catch with u some other day...been busy at work lately..coz..christmas around the corner.
cheers,
Doris

Laura Hii said...

ahju10: Thanks for reading my blog. Ya i really miss them and you know what next year I wanna back to Malaysia for holidays again!!!!

@lice said...

Funny, when we're young, we were saying, "we go Aus for holiday" and now we're saying, "we go Malaysia for holiday" hahahaha...same even tho I am in KL, always think, "I finally home" when I touch down KL n in fact is like Sibu is my actual home? haha!

Laura Hii said...

Alice: yaa hahhaha sound funny

CK Ng said...

I'm really glad to read about such good comments on my hometown. Kuching is really great, and it is indeed one of the most liveable cities in S.E.A.!

Laura Hii said...

CK: Thanks for reading my blog (^_^)