Monday, October 22, 2007

Yee Lee Hair Dressing Saloon @ Sarikei

When I was at Sarikei, on weekend my mum bring me to her cousin shop to paid a visit, and surprisingly it was busy and the business is good. We hardly have time to chat and just stay for a few minutes and I managed to took some pictures on it.



I was kind of embarrassed becoz so many people watching while I was took the pictures OMG.....



It was so cheap to get hair cut at small town like Sarikei compare to other places such as RM4 /AUS$1.33 for kids, adult only RM8/AUS$2.66.



My mum`s cousin is a tailor and her friend is a hairdresser. So, many people waiting they turns. (@_@')


Her business is really good and heaps of orders from regular customers especially during Hari Raya, Gawai and other occasion. Besides, she also do nurse & school uniforms. I used to remember my high school uniform also did it by my mum`s cousin. (^_~)

No comments: