Monday, October 15, 2007

My trip to Kuching (Part 4)

Bla Bla Bla Restaurant @ Kuching

Thank you so much for the dinner!!!! my dear friends. I really enjoy the meal and I love the environment for the interior design, so comfortable, romantic and finally able to felt it which I have been read a lot from other blogger. Is it nice place to visit!


Bla Bla Bla Restaurant (Front view)


Bla Bla Bla Restaurant (Back view)



My friend also told me if in good weather and clear sky, at night they will open the roof we can see the stars or moon while enjoy your dinner. AWW...how romantic!!!


aww....I love it. I wanna bring my parents to this place!!! and the foods are really good!!!

okok.. let`s check it out what foods we ordered. BTW, I dont really remember what the name of the dishes ehheheh. It was recommend by my friends :P ahhha otherwise you guys got to find out!!

Just type "Bla Bla Bla Restaurant" on internet. A long list of link available for you to found out. It was amazing! Cant believe it so popular.It is a Chinese cuisines, at the begining I thought is western. ahhah


Sorry forgot the name ehhehh. It is a pork with pepper and combination vegetables.


TOFu !!!! my favorite!!!!


Roast Duck mix with the bun. It taste so good!!

Just 3 of us we nearly cant finish the whole thing. Anyway ahhah I don't care even I gain extra KGs :P


Me & Samantha


Me & Jenny

YEap,...after the Body Shop Makeover we went straight for dinner. hheheehe.

Hmmm......just think about it>>

Nice environment + Good food + Good wine + Good friends + nice chats = Waaaa LAAHHH!

I really having a good time at Kuching because It sure refresh my old memory and a lot of thing catch up with my friends. So, much to talk about it. Well, you know .."GIRLS TALK" (^__^) we were chat till they had to close the restaurant at 11pm.

So, we went to Bing Coffe Company to have a drink and continued our conversation. Again we chat till they close which at 12am. Damn!, I thought they gonna close late. sighhh so much to chat and we barely got free time together.


I love Jenny HOT CHOCOLATE

Anyway I didn't took picture of it. I guess at that time I was more interested to continued our conversation rather then the cafe eheheheh.

Again If you curious you can visit this website which wrote by other blogger and a lot pictures of it.

No comments: